The online racing simulator
This months avatars (October)
(153 posts, closed, started )
So what about next month's avatars? Please no more dead celebrities and just crazy avatar suggestions

Maybe even something LFS related?
as many cars in one avatar as possible?
I just got a great idea. What about funny cartoons that are somehow car related, like Kev's avatar?
Maybe, but i think
Quote from MataGyula :Heck, everyone can google for a pic of any kind, but what about making our avatars from scratch ? Now that would be a competition :P

is a better idea.
#7 - herki
what about the "create-your-own-avatar-and-don't-just-google-a-pic-(and-slightly-edit-it)"-suggestion?
I'd like to see crappy, paint-made avatars

edit: Oops, misread the quote, anyway +1 for the suggestion
yeah i am up for that.... make your own avatar month!

+1
Bring on the crappy Paint avatars
Quote :Bring on the crappy Paint avatars

This is mine, i've spent 3 minutes on it in msPaint
Mine's crappier! I win!
Beat mine. Go on, I dare you
are we allowed only to use paint? ive made a pic few days ago which i could use but its ermm a bit more pro looking that your paint avatars lol
Done! (5 mins in paint I think, though I must confess to saving it with PSP as it didn't put as many artifacts in it)
Quote :are we allowed only to use paint?

That should be the only criteria (but I don't make the rules)...

PS, who makes the rules?
me makes rules. me says: use anything you want. but me also says: not use much effects.
me thinks about talking normal again

crappy avatar in progress
Quote from Electrik Kar :That should be the only criteria (but I don't make the rules)...

PS, who makes the rules?

Some random ghost comes down and sends the rules to everyone's head. (I don't know basically ) but yeah, I think the only rules should be that it is made in paint and is somewhat related to LFS (even a tiny link would be ok)
@leifde: how dare you to question my supreme rule-making?! oh, wait, I'm the ghost

anyway, here's my 10minute paint-job. saved it with psp, too, and i used the picture on my second monitor as a sample, much easier to get the proportions right that way
theres my 60 second avatar. kind of like alot of the things i draw on msn. when im bored. and moan about wanting to go karting at warden law.
Quote from herki :@leifde: how dare you to question my supreme rule-making?! oh, wait, I'm the ghost

anyway, here's my 10minute paint-job. saved it with psp, too, and i used the picture on my second monitor as a sample, much easier to get the proportions right that way

He's a ghost, maybe with a towel! Run awaaaaaaay!
WTH? Is this an 5-yar old art class or something, fingerpaints and such?
Quote from Blackout :WTH? Is this an 5-yar old art class or something, fingerpaints and such?

Yes, and your point is?illepall

Where is your avatar? Big mouth show off!
theres mine for this month
<----------- eh? you like it?
yes
This thread is closed

(153 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG