Cashcard =(
(14 posts, started )
Cashcard =(
Its not fair u cant buy LFS (Not LVS =p) with a cashcard =(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can pay by cheque
nah id rather cough up blood
#4 - kel64
Quote from chin chaw :nah id rather cough up blood

You can't want this car too much then? Myself, I have never even heard of cashcard. What country do you reside in? It helps us suggest other options.
a cash card is normally what kids still at school use. to make sure they dont go on a spending spree on the internet i guess
#6 - kel64
Quote from dUmAsS :a cash card is normally what kids still at school use. to make sure they dont go on a spending spree on the internet i guess

Heh, well, I'm not that old and still not heard of it. Guess they trust us round here
its uk stuff i think.

although i dont know if its the same as a cardcash acount, i use that to buy my lfs :/ (basicly just a debit card acount)
Quote from kel64 :You can't want this car too much then? Myself, I have never even heard of cashcard. What country do you reside in? It helps us suggest other options.

UK
whats this got to do with technical assistance? hmm....
Quote from chin chaw :Its not fair u cant buy LVS with a cashcard =(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats a LVS :P

Keiran
Wait till you're 16 and get a Visa Electron from your bank?

Give your parents the money and ask them to get it with their credit card, or if they don't trust credit cards online use a checque?
since im all wthe way here in the philippines. can i ask my uncle in canada to pay for me via cheque?
Paypal. It works and it is as safe as you get.
Quote from keiran :Whats a LVS :P

Keiran

LVs??? LoLOLOL i mean LFS

Cashcard =(
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG