The online racing simulator
gamer-FM to Cover MoE Season 2006/07
Masters of Endurance is happy to announce that gamer-FM could be secured to cover the whole season 2006/07 with its live video streaming.

g-FM, who already covered the latter half of the inaugural MoE season has made a name for themselves in the field of covering racing events of all kinds. The professionality it brings to the scene is a big plus for LFS and the whole sim community and a big step forward in promoting the electronic sport of sim-racing.

g-FM will cover all races live with well-known Michael 'Mika' Radmer at the helm. All coverage will be in English in order to reach all audiences.
Great.

Looking forward to it. Was very entertaining last season.
That sounds nice
Probably, I just missed it, but I searched and couldnt find any informatiion about, when the race will start tomorrow. There is also no advertisement for it on the gamer-fm page.

Just want to know, when I have to get up to see the start.
some direct link if u have it already mika would be awesome because our team consists of except me only "non-german" racers and i dont think they'll find the link on the website when its written in german
-
(zeugnimod) DELETED by zeugnimod
Its showing music videos...
Quote from gamer-FM.de :Termin: Samstag, 23.09.2006, 16:00 Uhr – Renn-Ende

My German's a bit rusty, but I'd imagine that says the broadcast will be on from 4pm (their time) till the end of the race, today.
Missed that...imho it would be nicer to watch a bit of it before the field spreads out all over the place. Oh well, I'll tune in later then
Quote from NotAnIllusion :My German's a bit rusty, but I'd imagine that says the broadcast will be on from 4pm (their time) till the end of the race, today.

Correct
I might run LFS TV when I'm racing. If I do I'll post the IP address here.
Is it starting late or am I watching the wrong stream?
starting late it seems...
mika has some connection problems he said on mIRC stream starts 30minutes later then expected so 16.30 CET
It's on
Is it playing music vids again, or am I watching the wrong stream??
I guess u r watching good one, but sometimes ppl need a break
"Theres a huge accident in the back, we dont know who it was...BUT back to topic" - keeps asking questions to his guest.

lol, we WANT to know who had a big crash, having guests is nice, but we're watching the stream because we're interested on hows the race going
Yeah it's a shame that all we see is one car going around on it's own for lap after lap.
Quote from BurnOut69 :"Theres a huge accident in the back, we dont know who it was...BUT back to topic" - keeps asking questions to his guest.

lol, we WANT to know who had a big crash, having guests is nice, but we're watching the stream because we're interested on hows the race going

Yeah, I tried to reference the live-tracker screen to see who it was, but I didn't manage to figure it out. But my guess is they pitted pretty quickly, though looking at it, I wonder what happened. They swooshed right into the sand trap pretty quickly. Flat out missed the brake point? I've never driven the track (duh), so I don't know what that turn is like.
Stream over for now...but defenetly waiting next one

Good work gamers-TV team
it was awesome indeed
btw morrow when can we expect the website to be up and running with the updated stuff? coz i think ure the one who does and i think weve got to send u our skins for rendering purposes
Great stream / broadcast, +1 for a bit more focus on the race itself, but great nonetheless.
Belain, I don't have nothing do to with MoE webpage

But yes, we did last season renders. MoE staff haven't tell me yet if they want render from us this season of whatever they want at all
Here is a little zip with some pictures taken at the end of the race. They are all low res, but should give a nice impression of the finish and the lineup after the finish.

Here.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG