The online racing simulator
I hope, all of you enjoy the stream.
Now all NSV-Files are available, so you all can watch the race again. Sorry for little mistakes, but i made all things complete on my own. No excuse, but i was all the time very busy Next time with a co-mod i have more time to search and seek
The stream was good to watch, nice work.

I do have one complaint though....In 3 hours I race, I only had 1 crash and you managed to be watching this live, only watch my good bits next time!

Sorry for not waiting at the end for the pictures and stuff, I hadn't had anything to eat all day and my dinner came in just over an hour before the finish, so once the race was over I turned off LFS and cured my hunger.

Nice pics though.
#28 - Tube
Great Job as always, Mika!
Keep up the good work
Was so cool to watch the stream with comentaries and interview, at least the short time I was able to watch it. Thank you very much! ..

Where can I download these files?
Its on their page www.gamer-fm.de, but you have to be registered to be able to download them.
Lol ... I could see it coming ...

I was affraid my knowledge in the german language would misslead me, but the link in the article made even me to recognise: Videostream - Masters of Endurance - Downloadsektion

This is awsome!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG