The online racing simulator
LFS Forum - All names red and links Hover red
Strange, looks like the default style sheet has been changed? logged in today and everyones name under posts etc was in red hover over a link, red, here's a small screenie

was ok the other day when I logged in
Cheers Shannon
Everything still normal here? Try clearing your browser cache and refresh the page?
Still seeing red
Quote from AndroidXP :Everything still normal here? Try clearing your browser cache and refresh the page?

done all that even deleted and installed very latest version of Firefox

Hate to say it but it seems to be a bug in FF, IE surprisingly enough is ok

here's what I'm seeing, where's Victor when ya need him
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
lol yeah, it's like he has something that highlights links on a webpage.
#5 - herki
Quote from ShannonN :done all that even deleted and installed very latest version of Firefox

maybe you clicked that: <look@attachment>

(sorry, I just had to do it :shy
Attached images
forumred.jpg
Quote from ShannonN :done all that even deleted and installed very latest version of Firefox

here i am, but i'm afraid it won't do much good. I've no idea why you're links have a red background - at least I'm pretty sure it's not set in the stylesheet, so "me scratches head, puts up a frown and nodds indicating the cluelessness"
#7 - ORION
Quote from herki :maybe you clicked that: <look@attachment>

(sorry, I just had to do it :shy
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=16753&d=1158696255

Buhwwahahaha!!!1

About the redness...
Is this only here in the LFS forum?

Maybe there's a shortcut in Forefox to highlight links... We developer has various features like this, maybe you clicked some evil key combo...
Otherwise reinstall FF and try again (even though it can be quite a struggle to start off with default settings and no extensions, but luckily there are a coupld of "export settings"-like buttons)
Quote from ORION :Buhwwahahaha!!!1

About the redness...
Is this only here in the LFS forum?

Maybe there's a shortcut in Forefox to highlight links... We developer has various features like this, maybe you clicked some evil key combo...
Otherwise reinstall FF and try again (even though it can be quite a struggle to start off with default settings and no extensions, but luckily there are a coupld of "export settings"-like buttons)

problem resolved, an extension I have installed has a a feature to highlight links in red DOH! I fervently deny ticking that little box to turn it on!! It was a gremlin I tell ya!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG