The online racing simulator
I got a new card so i be back raceing.
(69 posts, started )
Quote from Jakg :ok, now your pissing me off again

YOUR CARD WAS BLOWN! GRAPHICS CARDS DO NOT HAVE "POWER PACKS", YOUR CARD DIED OF OVERHEATING

(oh and the 7300GT sucks, but still!)

*puts ear plugs in*
#27 - Jakg
Quote from nutty boy :WOW ok Jack. Calm self.

sorry, it took MONTHS to convince him it was his graphics card, he finally admits this, then a day later he posts saying it was something else (which he wasnt), and that hes getting a newer slower graphics (or is that craphics?) card

chances are the same div that sold you a 6600 (non GT!) (a broken one i might add) for £100 is gonna do the installation of the new one

EDIT -
Quote from faster111 :how can i suck when i had a 6600GT so the 7300Gt is better becuase its a newer card then a 6600GT and anther thing i taped the 6600GT card and it maked a noise so i 100% think it was a 2nd hand card.

newer yes, but that doesnt mean better, as there is always a low-end model of a card that is just designed so they can say "NEW, IMPROVED! NVIDIA 7 SERIES INSIDE!" when its actually the slowest card they make, and a 6600GT could wipe the floor with it
Quote from Jakg :sorry, it took MONTHS to convince him it was his graphics card, he finally admits this, then a day later he posts saying it was something else (which he wasnt), and that hes getting a newer slower graphics (or is that craphics?) card

chances are the same div that sold you a 6600GT (a broken one i might add) for £100 is gonna do the installation of the new one

Well i didint get it bought from the same person but i still got it from crams computers so anyway forget this becuase its going get outer hand again.
Quote from faster111 :Well i didint get it bought from the same person but i still got it from crams computers so anyway forget this becuase its going get outer hand again.

You made it go out of hand by blabbering away again.
Quote from BigDave2967 :You made it go out of hand by blabbering away again.

Yeah i should just keep raceing then post
What do you have against faster, dave
Quote from Jakg :ok, now your pissing me off again

YOUR CARD WAS BLOWN! GRAPHICS CARDS DO NOT HAVE "POWER PACKS", YOUR CARD DIED OF OVERHEATING

(oh and the 7300GT sucks, but still!)

The way I read his post, was that his power supply for his PC was somehow under performing so he got a new one of those to along with the new card, he doesn't say the power pack wasn't enough for the old card, or he would just have got one of them to.

But anyway, i'm glad your back faster, even though I have never raced you before, or I have but didn't notice.
You just seem like your against him that's all.
Quote from Bawbag :The way I read his post, was that his power supply for his PC was somehow under performing so he got a new one of those to along with the new card, he doesn't say the power pack wasn't enough for the old card, or he would just have got one of them to.

But anyway, i'm glad your back faster, even though I have never raced you before, or I have but didn't notice.

Thats what i mean.
So Faster, you admit there was a problem with the old graphics card!

Are you now going to apologise to all those here that tried to help that you rewarded by arguing with or ignoring?
Am every sorry to all those i didint listin to and you was right and big sorry to vic becuase he told me it was and hes a dev so sorry everyone i willl listin to everyone next time but lets hope i dont need a new card again.
Quote from faster111 :Am every sorry to all those i didint listin to and you was right and big sorry to vic becuase he told me it was and hes a dev so sorry everyone i willl listin to everyone next time but lets hope i dont need a new card again.

Let's hope not.

See you on track!

Serp.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from Serpentine :Let's hope not.

See you on track!

Serp.

Yeah just canrt wait to sign up for events one big event i want to sign up for is the crc get wasted.
You didn't mention that he started his sentences without caps and that you shouldn't really start a sentence with "and" and - actually, bugger it. I can't be arsed caring how people spell on the 'net anymore. Considering at least three quarters of people can't (or just won't) there's no point in letting it get to me, so I'm just gonna roll with it

Faster111, glad you got your thingy sorted :up: Eventually. It only took, what was it? Nine threads?
Quote from Hankstar :You didn't mention that he started his sentences without caps and that you shouldn't really start a sentence with "and" and - actually, bugger it. I can't be arsed caring how people spell on the 'net anymore. Considering at least three quarters of people can't (or just won't) there's no point in letting it get to me, so I'm just gonna roll with it

Faster111, glad you got your thingy sorted. Eventually.

thanks
Quote from nutty boy :You don't know how much one person is to the LFS community. Faster111 is famous.

Yes he is. He is a famous person known as the one who got his S2 license as a reward for spelling like a retard.

:duck: *runs*

PS: Good job on the grapics card "upgrade".
Here is a GFX card ranking. 6600GT is on place #38, 7300GS on #46. Even the age-old 9800 Pro is faster than that.
all am bothered about is a card that runs lfs and the new card runs it so oh and bad news i canrt enter events till my mum been to hospital jezzz how lame is that.
so it isnt so much the bad spelling or the poor grammar but honestly there should really be a punctuation checker anyone can read even when letters are omitted from every word its easy to follow not when there are no periods comma etc it just keeps coming i want to drive faster maybe its the power supply but honestly i dont so much worry about spelling its more punctuation making me head hurt in the future ill be online now im not so thanks
Quote from faster111 :all am bothered about is a card that runs lfs and the new card runs it so oh and bad news i canrt enter events till my mum been to hospital jezzz how lame is that.

Dude, thats crossing the line. Your mum is more important than "Leagues" and LFS. You should really think before you speak, it's good for your brain.
Quote from BigDave2967 :Dude, thats crossing the line. Your mum is more important than "Leagues" and LFS. You should really think before you speak, it's good for your brain.

yes but i canrt even enter a 1 hour on like get wasted by crc. I mean this all started when she saw her bf i mean they canrt even be apart for one hour thats bad int it.
#48 - SamH
neverunderestimatethepowerofthespacewhileacommaisessentialifyoudonthaveaspacepeoplecanreallybegintostruggletounderstandyou

Aaaaanyway.. welcome back, Faster. I'm glad you finally figured out that the people on the LFS forum are extremely knowledgeable about the things they write about. This is ESPECIALLY true of their knowledge of computers and all things related. It's no accident that they've all gravitated to the best and most realistic online racing sim on the planet.

Get some racing done. You need to do that, in order to make good on the gift of S2 racing. See you on track
samformoderatorohwaithealreadyisonelol
#50 - SamH
ijustfoundoutyoucantpostasinglehugesmileyhowweirdisthatomgisowantedtoputaquestionmarkontheendofthatantisentence
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

I got a new card so i be back raceing.
(69 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG