The online racing simulator
I got a new card so i be back raceing.
(69 posts, started )
Quote from SamH ::d

Now you must give yourself a warning because of a low content post. Also that is caused by some wierd CAPS LOCK prevention
Alsoyourreallylongsentencejokegotruinedbytheautomaticlongwordbreakupforumfeatureseeitjustbrokeupautomaticarghagain
#52 - SamH
Quote from thisnameistaken :While we're on the subject: I put the bread in an hour ago and it's still all white and floppy. Are you sure you got this right, Sam?

All the bread I eat is white and floppy. Except the Wholemeal one I got the other week. That was kinda brown and floppy
#54 - SamH
Quote from AndroidXP :Now you must give yourself a warning because of a low content post. Also that is caused by some wierd CAPS LOCK prevention

Can I just spank myself instead? You'd also have to spank yourself, for spelling weird wrong

If you guys think you have a short fuse for spelling mistakes, I get irritated by people spelling "onto". Into is okay, but there is no such word as onto!!
Spank onto yourselves all you want, just don't share it with the class
Quote from SamH :Can I just spank myself instead? You'd also have to spank yourself, for spelling weird wrong

My goodness. How did that happen? Am I drunk? But I don't feel like it. Let's blame it on the keyboard. Damn, they all already noticed. I'm doomed.
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo

PS: onto
Quote from SamH :Into is okay, but there is no such word as onto!!

"unto" is a word.
#58 - SamH
Yeah, but only GOD drives his car unto the race track!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from faster111 :till my mum been to hospital jezzz how lame is that.

Treasure every moment you have with your family, you never know when you might loose them. No matter how much you dislike them, you will almost always love them regardless; and you'll want them to be there more when they're gone.

Quote from SamH :This is ESPECIALLY true of their knowledge of computers and all things related

Bugger... I knew I was going wrong somewhere

Welcome back faster111. You've only been with us a while, but you've certainly made an impression I look forward to seeing you on the track
Quote from SamH :I get irritated by people spelling "onto". Into is okay, but there is no such word as onto!!

So you'd never get onto a motorcycle and you'd never be onto someone's sinister plans... hrm! *villainous hand wringing*

Have fun faster111 - keep up the spooky posts too.
Quote from xaotik :So you'd never get onto a motorcycle and you'd never be onto someone's sinister plans... hrm! *villainous hand wringing*

Have fun faster111 - keep up the spooky posts too.

My all-knowing English teacher once specifically pointed out that in British English "onto" is not a word. In American English, could well be but that's not really English to me
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from NotAnIllusion :My all-knowing English teacher once specifically pointed out that in British English "onto" is not a word. In American English, could well be but that's not really English to me

Huh... well, whaddayaknow...
Quote from faster111 :yes but i canrt even enter a 1 hour on like get wasted by crc.

I ran this through bablefish and my computer locked up.
#64 - SamH
Quote from xaotik :Huh... well, whaddayaknow...

Pah! So you take his word and not mine?
I still use onto.

I'll ask my english teacher. He's a serious man.

I said some writer was a pimp today. The lecture I got after that was 'rip your heart out' boring.
haha, you guys! Thread started yesterday at 9pm and it has already made it to the third page..

you guys really like faster111 dont you..

anyway.. welcome back faster111, hope your card lasts!

mad
Well, actually if you look through the thread only about a page and a half is about faster111. The rest is about onto and unto.
Quote from faster111 :how can i suck when i had a 6600GT so the 7300Gt is better becuase its a newer card then a 6600GT and anther thing i taped the 6600GT card and it maked a noise so i 100% think it was a 2nd hand card.

7300gt and 6600gt are esentially the same card i think, unless your 7300gt has ddr2 ram inwhich case it will be slower than the 6600gt with ddr3 ram
#69 - Jakg
Quote from Bradmax57 :7300gt and 6600gt are esentially the same card i think, unless your 7300gt has ddr2 ram inwhich case it will be slower than the 6600gt with ddr3 ram

are you sure? i thought the 7300 was based on a newer chip - however it used a much slower core?

I got a new card so i be back raceing.
(69 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG