The online racing simulator
Realistic MOMO Black Settings
(6 posts, started )
Hi!

I recently changed my MS SW FF for a Black Momo.

I've been looking for a realistic setup/profile for the wheel and pedals
because I still cant make the times I did with the Sidewinder!

Help please!
Hmmm, you don't really need a profile to help....

Just make sure the Logitech drivers are installed, and goto the controller's properties window.

-Uncheck the Combined Pedals option
-Set force to 100% (or 50%, or whatever you prefer)
-Turn Damping and Spring Effects to 0%
-Have the Centering Spring option checked and turn it to 0% (Doing this will make the wheel keep its resistance/strength but not make the wheel so tight causing speed vibrations on straightaways)

That is all I do for my settings, and it works wonders. The steering feels realistic and reacts to slides a lot better, feels much more realistic.
Tweaker, the wheel felt much better with the changes in the logitech profiler.

Now, which wheel settings can I use on LFS?

Thanks!
Configure the controls however you want, the only other things you can adjust is FFB strength. Adjust that to your liking. I use 50%, a bit light on some of the road cars but means I can still turn those fat FXR fronts.
Also good note: goto wingmanteam.com click gadgets and get the "centering fix" and the DXTweak2 toy. You will need them both eventually (centering fix stops the wheel from going out like your trackings out, DXTweak2 allows you to trim the axis as the pedals become more dead over time (they most likely will).

Oh, and I dont use the Logitech profiler atall its gack, but whatever you prefer and works on your machine

Have fun!
Thanks guys!

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG