The online racing simulator
Ascona skin?
(58 posts, started )
#51 - joen
Quote from Midnight_purple :moderator or admin, please, lock this tread now

(You S2 guys, STOP PLAYING BEST IN THE WORLD, grow up or just shut the **** up!!!!!! yes, I´m a little upset)

You've got serious issues. And you are certainly the one who needs to grow up.

Nobody is playing best in the world. You however seem to be a very edgy person. Stay off the caffeine or something.

The guy posting the red skin made a joke. A bad one I admit.
But if you're going to take it out on everyone who tries to answer you or anyone that makes a joke you don't find funny, then yes I suppose you will get banned at one point or another. If you think someone makes a lame joke, make a good joke back or just ignore it.

You brought the discussion back up, if you just wouldn't have responded it would just have died.

And if you keep behaving like this chances of people helping you will get smaller and smaller. If someone wants to take time to make you a skin, then great. If they don't, that's too bad, but nobody on this forum owes you anything.

After your apologies last time I was sure you just had a bad day and went a little crazy. We all have our bad moods and we all cross the line sometimes but I'm beginning to think this is just the way you are.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Or he misunderstood my post, or he has some serious issues. If you just answered to this thread after what I said, and you got mad for some reason, don't post it.

Don't know how you interpreted my post, but actually I was being nice to you, and told you you were right. So I really wonder why you are upset at this time? If it didn't relate to my post, I wonder why you posted it in the first place, so please tell me what was wrong with my post.

i´m not upset on your post, I´m upset over the guys who send a red spot, or stuff like that,
Quote from joen :You've got serious issues. And you are certainly the one who needs to grow up.

Nobody is playing best in the world. You however seem to be a very edgy person. Stay off the caffeine or something.

The guy posting the red skin made a joke. A bad one I admit.
But if you're going to take it out on everyone who tries to answer you or anyone that makes a joke you don't find funny, then yes I suppose you will get banned at one point or another. If you think someone makes a lame joke, make a good joke back or just ignore it.

You brought the discussion back up, if you just wouldn't have responded it would just have died.

And if you keep behaving like this chances of people helping you will get smaller and smaller. If someone wants to take time to make you a skin, then great. If they don't, that's too bad, but nobody on this forum owes you anything.

After your apologies last time I was sure you just had a bad day and went a little crazy. We all have our bad moods and we all cross the line sometimes but I'm beginning to think this is just the way you are.

I have problems in my life, are nearly scared when i´m going to school, so I get mad very easy, mayby this is nothing to get upset for, but when you have my problems you get upset for small things like this, and Joen, I don´t have to grow up, I need help, and yes, I hve searched help, but I haven´t get any help yet, so until then I´m like this, so think about that everyone, don´t send jokeskins, don´t say anything if it not serious

sorry my bad english, not easy to work in school with my problems
In that case you didn't have any reason for that post you put after mine. Just let it be now. Try making the skin yourself, it'll give you satisfaction, even if it looks like crap.
Quote from sgt.flippy :In that case you didn't have any reason for that post you put after mine. Just let it be now. Try making the skin yourself, it'll give you satisfaction, even if it looks like crap.

You are right, I´m gonna try to do it myself, maybe after a while it will be good
#56 - Gunn
Who knows, skinning might be just what you need to help you escape your worries for a little while each day? Many members get great enjoyment from making their own custom skins and along the way they learn how to use paint or graphics software.
Quote from Gunn :Who knows, skinning might be just what you need to help you escape your worries for a little while each day? Many members get great enjoyment from making their own custom skins and along the way they learn how to use paint or graphics software.

you have a point there
hey! Don't take it out on us. It's just him that's rude!

Ascona skin?
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG