The online racing simulator
Hey Scawen, how's Leo doing?
(48 posts, started )
Quote from Tweaker :Looks like he is ready to move up to a 5-point harness Scawen

In that bouncer, he is certainly helping with the tyre deformation and physics

You can imagine it now.... My Daddy built Live for Speed, what did your daddy do?

ROFL
Improvement Suggestion:

/track pickupfromschool
/cars FZR

I loved those jumper things when I was little

Btw, who has longer hair, Scawen or Geraldine
Quote from Scawen :We haven't updated the web page for a long time now.

Here's a photo from about a month ago, when we were in Ireland.

Growing his hair as long as yours?

Oh and I believe his seat hasn't got enough lateral and head support.
Edit: I mean the green one. Not his Recaro. That one's fine, it's even got a HANS device! Man that's advanced stuff!
#30 - Jakg
no offence, but is it me or does Geraldine never smile?
Quote from Jakg :no offence, but is it me or does Geraldine never smile?

Regardless of whether offence was intended or taken or not, I'd have thought it's none of our business, tbh.

Hadn't seen any new baby photos for the past few months since this topic was created; Leo looks like he's doing just grand - a healthy, happy baby. Congrats Scawen! (I can clearly see your resemblance in him too!)
Of course she does smile. But neither of us are really fans of putting on a fake cheesy smile whenever a camera is around. You know what I mean, someone saying "cheese" isn't really the same as someone who is smiling!

Who has longer hair was debatable but not any more as she had a haircut a few days ago and her hair is now shoulder length!
What? Do you mean tristan is a big baby
:O The Cheek!!!

Who's gonna do a photoshop of Leo and me side by side then??? I'd like to think that I'm a touch more talented at LFS at the moment, but Leo won't be too far behind in the maturity stakes.
Quote from tristancliffe ::O The Cheek!!!

Who's gonna do a photoshop of Leo and me side by side then??? I'd like to think that I'm a touch more talented at LFS at the moment, but Leo won't be too far behind in the maturity stakes.

I bet he's faster than you already. If not, Scawen makes it
the truth about Leo
"oh well, i hope i will get my own cild's room soon. i hate sleeping in the wardrope. could someone please remove the coathanger???"
Attached images
baby_56_s.jpg
Aww, cute, really cute, (all the babies actually ) they grow really fast don't they? :grouphug:
Quote from tristancliffe :Leo won't be too far behind in the maturity stakes.

Not too far behind? Your joking aren't you? He's already more mature

This mean scawen now got lfs reports, kitchen reports (or is it finished now?) and Baby Leo reports

Congrats on the kid again scawen
#41 - Mc21
Quote from Scawen :We haven't updated the web page for a long time now.

Here's a photo from about a month ago, when we were in Ireland.

And what did ya think of Ireland? - Had a great time I hope?
Leo's Sean Connery impression is coming on leaps and bounds.

But at least we have proof that Scawen's hair is indeed part cat.
His mother is living in Ireland afaik, and the name "Scawen" sounds a bit Irish aswell
#47 - Tomi
that's a 301 right ther

Hey Scawen, how's Leo doing?
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG