The online racing simulator
Guessing game - how rich am I?
(82 posts, started )
£43.52
2 pies, 3 slices and some crust
Just to add, the final sum will be revealed 24 hours after the initial post.

(yes, I'm still counting).

A photo will be taken of said coins in neat piles.
camon bob... the suspense is killing me!
Quote from thisnameistaken :£65

Heh. I actually think TAA might have it. Hard to determine the proportion of silver coins in there.

By the way, Bob: You do know they have machines at supermarkets that will sort and count vast piles of coins for you, in return for a small percentage? Might save you a few hours.

But the counting is all the fun, why else would you make a penny jar, if not to count up after?

Weird people today.

£100, based on the fact I had a much smaller jar filled with only copper and it housed £30.
My guess is £79.53
£36.53
give or take £50.... no wait, £51! just to be on the safe side :P

If theres thousands of quid coins in there, not only will i be completely disappointed and call 'fix', but i'll also be ya bestist bestist mate!!
wait a sec those aren't penies.. penies have abe lincoln

what is this british stuff in that jar
the queen.. hah

so heres my guess
not so much money, but i bet it weighs a shitload!
Quote from Bob Smith :Well, not exactly.

For your amusement, you can guess how much money is in this roses jar. Handily photographed next to that huge Zalman cooler so you can get an idea of size.

I don't know myself yet (I'm still arranging the coins into stacks), perhaps this will give the spammers something else to do.

No prize for winning other than mild enlightenment. Closest guess wins. In the event of a tie, I will sever each of the winners in half.

You may begin.

BTW just a quick question if it is filled with 1,2,5,10 pennys how long did it take to fill that jar must be nearly a year or longer
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
New : £71.76

(I stand corrected. After careful counceling I have decided to raise my bet by £18.24)
£21.83
£29.87
Quote from rc10racer :BTW just a quick question if it is filled with 1,2,5,10 pennys how long did it take to fill that jar must be nearly a year or longer

Well let's think, I'm 21 now and I must of had that jar since I was 6. So that's 15 years. In that time I think I've emptied the jar 3 times, including this time. The last time was the first year of college, for me being 2001. So 5 years.

I think you'll find, having stayed up until 02:20 to stack it and bag it all (some fool decided to put it all on my bed...), there are no 10p pieces in there*.

*well, that's a lie, there were several, but I removed them and exluded them from the count - but before anyone changes their "bets", I also found a couple more coppers in my Dad's wallet, so I added them in too, thus evening things back out.
£36.68
£55.55 or £85.55

Can't say which one right now
£37.82
£67.46
£12.19
Quote from Julppu :4

4? 4 what? I think I can safely say that isn't a winning answer.
4 cookies, of course.
£123.48

Guessing game - how rich am I?
(82 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG