The online racing simulator
Devs lookalikes
(24 posts, started )
Devs lookalikes
Recently i saw one of the early Prodigy's video and was struck by some similarities. I couldnt find their photos from Lionhead and Liveforspeed times, posted at rsc/liveforspeed forum once, that will prove that

anybody familiar with eurosport/whats "sport lookalikes" will get this and prolly will find better icons to match

so this is then and now
Attached images
prodigy experience.jpg
The-Prodigy-1.jpg
-
(Rappa Z) DELETED by Rappa Z
sorry KiDCoDEa if you felt insulted by this post . it wasnt meant to be drug-related anyhow. nor was that part of drug-free look crusade on popicons.

now its late so ill do search tomorrow especially for you. i couldnt find that at rsc - "nice" look of corporate programmers at lionhead and nowadays look of unbound(?spelling?) by factory rules.

cheers
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#6 - tinyk
aww the drug part set aside... I don't think KiDCoDEa meant it in an offensive way. I think it's meant more that after all the stress and stuff of doing lfs the devs maybe get a bit frizzled. As a side note though, omg I hope we don't stress them that much. Some of those pics are just a bit scary.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Jesus KID,

thats not a pretty site at all. Surely even working on lfs for months cant make you look like some of those people..... just damn right scary!

mad
#8 - jtr99
Quote from thisnameistaken :Is there a law that states only ugly people are allowed to do meth? Some of those people actually looked better after smoking rocks for a year.

Absolutely. A bit heavy in the jowls? Try the meth diet!

I particularly liked the "crazy meth perm" problem that one woman seemed to be having.
no need to be sorry. was just silly joke, for a silly thread. i thought it (the thread) was conscient at that.
i asked in irc channel if anyone thought it was insensitive or innapropriate. had no complains. if anyone wants me to remove it, i will.

humour was on the idea of then and now, for software developers. Not really aimed at laughing at human junkie wrecks. The laugh is on the idea of development stress, overtime. Its just illustrated with a severe example, traditional humour technique. exagerated "image". Nothing special.

No bigger homage to original poster than to enhance his idea for a silly thread
I was searching for some dev look-a-like photos, but had no luck.

I did accidently stumble across a photo of another dev team, one that isn't anxious to have their images displayed publicly too often.

Apparently,a new vehicle is in development, and should be released 'soon'.

http://www.kunos.ch/fileadmin/ ... estlavie/cestlavie_05.jpg
ok, so here it is by private request by kid:

sorry, i didnt get your joke as related to hard work with your link answer for prodigy at drugfree site, relevant maybe, but not the case. I havent taken into account origins in developmnt process of such look with my simple sense of humour.

my search results are: scawen's pic at lionhed, couple more at old forum at rsc and and pics of lfs crew.

flycantbird suggests a circus team attitude (in this thread? khm... khm... khmarys ) but i start to wonder what kind of vehicle is in development there?
private request??!?!

dude i never msged you in my life...
it was meant: your post - indeed we have so different sense of humour
Wow. Scawen worked on Ragdoll Kung Fu?

That was a great game, I actually bought it. Not so good online though, or maybe my connection at the time was crap. Made a nice skin for it too- anyone remember the Golden Buddah?
Quote from Electrik Kar :Not so good online though, or maybe my connection at the time was crap.

Online play in RDKF often resulted in about 5 minutes of lag free play, then off to a restart. Don't think it was just your connection.
Mostly the hair reminds...

Quote from tinyk :aww the drug part set aside... I don't think KiDCoDEa meant it in an offensive way. I think it's meant more that after all the stress and stuff of doing lfs the devs maybe get a bit frizzled. As a side note though, omg I hope we don't stress them that much. Some of those pics are just a bit scary.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

And that is what they are meant to be... scary. Those pictures are from the Multnomah county Sheriff's department. They cover Portland, Oregon, US. Meth is a huge problem here. Those pictures are real. Those people destroyed their lives for a high. Meth is also very dangerous to make. It requires some nasty chemicals that have a tendency to blow up if you don't work very carefully. Imagine a bunch of drugged out derelicts working in a garage trying to put this stuff together... yikes! You can't even buy Pseudoephedrine(Afrin, Afrinol, Chlor-Trimeton, Novafed, Sudafedhere) anymore if you have the sniffles. It requires a doctors prescription because Pseudoephedrine is one of the ingredients for meth.

But, I still think it was a bit funny. Kid was just pointing out that the devs have been nearly working themselves to death for us...
I couldn't really find anything good (like with 3 devs), but here we go

#20 - JJ72
errr....
Attached images
pet_shop_boys.jpg
#21 - Mato
They may or may not resemble each others.
Attached images
Scavier.jpg
Thats funny, and even more funny, is they sort of resemble them. The Scawen and Eric one's the most.

Devs lookalikes
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG