The online racing simulator
I just had the best time
(2 posts, started )
I just had the best time
I was browsing the server list tonight and what did I spy? A Gti/GT only server, on Westhill! This kind of thing is what I've been desiring as of late, so I jumped in without hesitation. It was called fair play ...something, and run by this really nice guy, I think french. I arrived on the latter half of a 15-lapper, and tried to join in with a GT, but alas I could barely keep it on the road. I resigned myself to spectator and was treated to a great scrap for the lead between two GTs. The guy in second made a daring move into the last corner and had the door closed on him, but they managed to make it through without incident.

After that, we moved on to AS Historic for 7 laps, where I took a Gti and had a spirited round of position swapping with a fellow in a GT during qualifying. In the race, I was able to keep up in the middle of a pack of GTs. After a couple of laps I got more comfortable and was able to move ahead even streching the lead a bit, getting one quick lap 3-4 seconds faster than everyone else's. Some might think these cars are too slow, but on the long fast sweepers of the new tracks they're a ton of fun to slide around at the very limit. Too bad for me I miscalculated fuel and had to pit, dropping down to 3rd(with a 30 sec penalty for speeding too). After that the server started getting unstable and eventually everyone lost connections. Still, great racing all around!:auto::auto::auto::auto::auto:
I've seen that server before and would have joined if the ping time was reasonable. Unfortunately, I seem to be too far away...

Sounds like fun tho - a stress free server trying some different car/track combos to the norm.

Good to see.

I just had the best time
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG