The online racing simulator
LFS ( Unofficial ) Awards 2005
(75 posts, started )
h3Y gUyZzZ iHm MaKhInG f0Rd13 lO0ok G00ood.
Quote from tinyk ::faint2: I thought everyone knew Rudi :ufo:and Vykos the mean mean dancing machine. :elefant: lol

Win or lose congrats to all teams and their members. :static:

:grouphug:

~*~*~*~tiny~*~*~*~

You really remind me of Henk.... dE.Henk

I think you have something in common
#53 - vtx
Quote from BiKES :You really remind me of Henk.... dE.Henk

Good old pinky Henk yeah

Grats to all team, and thanks to all voters
hehe ya bikes the old lord
Ocrana a.k.a Vykos
good compition, like the way it has ben done but so many teams where not even in the vote list. s it meant that you had to probs pick a team that you were not going to vote for in the first place. but still good effort for a few hours work peeps.

p.s. a project like this should have gone on for a while longer and had more teams up for vote but i gues you already know that. ;
Ocrana = commercial Afri Cola Racing (and Im sure you remember those )
Quote from ORION :Ocrana = commercial Afri Cola Racing (and Im sure you remember those )

Funny you say that. Hows about these for a blast from the past
Attached images
pic2.jpg
pic1.jpg
Quote from Fordman :Funny you say that. Hows about these for a blast from the past

Strange
Quote from dadge :good compition, like the way it has ben done but so many teams where not even in the vote list. s it meant that you had to probs pick a team that you were not going to vote for in the first place. but still good effort for a few hours work peeps.

p.s. a project like this should have gone on for a while longer and had more teams up for vote but i gues you already know that. ;

If i remember correctly there was a pre-voting time and only the 7 teams with the most votes moved on to the final-voting. Thats why there are only 7 in the last voting lists.

Teams in the pre-voting process (i hope i don't forget some but the site isn't up anymore):
1ST
3 Racing
4Sight
Allian
ART
A-Spec
ATC
BR
BurnoutCrew
Core
Crash Daddies
Cultic
Cyber
dE
DMR
Drivers from Hell
DSRC
DUR
FAC
GF Speed Bees
GFSC
GURU
Heros of Racing
Inferno
K2 Project
LAME
Mercury
MILK
MNRL
N! Faculty
NIC
Ocrana
Octrin
Omega Team
Pedal to the Metal
Project K2
SCCC
SCR
SWC
T7R
Team 400
Team Nic
Team Speedo
Team Syncro
Triso
TRK
TSR
Vmax
Wheels United
ZT

Ok sure these are not all Teams but these where the nominated ones ;-)
Ok here's what I think.

NiC should have won, because they have me, and of course I'm like a million times more hardcore than anyone else in LFS.

Using that logic, I have come to the conclusion that everyone is jealous of me and this whole poll is one big consipracy to stop NiC from winning every award evar.

Faultless analysis.
#63 - Gunn
In order to choose a "best" team you would need to know all of the teams so you could compare. I could only identify a handful of teams that I knew anything about at all, and even then I couldn't say they were fastest, etc. So I decided not to vote. I was also unsure what being the fastest, or funniest was anyway. How can you say one team is fastest? How is that decided?

I think awards polls like this are a nice idea, but the categories are a bit nebulous and people seemed to vote for the teams they know of without really knowing much about the teams except for the name.
Quote from Gunn :In order to choose a "best" team you would need to know all of the teams so you could compare. I could only identify a handful of teams that I knew anything about at all, and even then I couldn't say they were fastest, etc. So I decided not to vote. I was also unsure what being the fastest, or funniest was anyway. How can you say one team is fastest? How is that decided?

I think awards polls like this are a nice idea, but the categories are a bit nebulous and people seemed to vote for the teams they know of without really knowing much about the teams except for the name.

I agree. This cannot be accurate or fair for anyone really, it is just a vote in our minds!!
Quote from BiKES :You really remind me of Henk.... dE.Henk

lol okay I'm scared to ask what.

~*~*~*~tiny~*~*~*~
Quote from MrAss :NiC should have won, because they have me, and of course I'm like a million times more hardcore than anyone else in LFS.

Maybe they will include "The team with the most hardcore ass" for the next voting
Thanks for the votes guys I'm glad you think we're good looking Congrats to all the winners
regardless of how many votes you got for good looking, it does not apply to your avatar
Since this is 1 year ago now, maybe we could make these awards for 2006? I'd like to know, if anything has changed.

I would like to do it (if Fordman and/or Chensta dont want or can do it, of course), but I have no knowledge with websites and these things whatsoever, so everything would have to happen here in the forums probably.

Is anybody even interested in it? I surely am.
You only won because i'm not a team by myself ! I would be in a team, but it takes up a whole pit garage just to squeeze in my ego.
Who was the retard that wasted their time dicking with such ignorance in the 1st place? Tardman gets the noodle of the year award!
I think i should won something here too, i dont know...

Maybe something like, most annoying Lfs player,unique 'down syndrom redneck' style driver (im also the creator),best race crasher of all times (ive done some amazing 18cars accidents) im still trying to do one whit 23 but devs made the tracks too wide :thumbsdow most forum-server-team banned and kicked player ever (but not of this one )..yet..

Anyway, this is unfair,im the best several ways..

Don't you think its a bad idea posting up who a small minority of the lfs community think are the best teams.

I never saw a thread about this before the voting, and to allow members to vote for their own team is just rediculous...yeh you would like to think they wouldn't, but we all know the reality...1 or 2 might not but the rest will.

Its a nice idea yes, but there should be a thread made here about it, and members shouldn't be allowed to vote for their own team.
This happend over a year ago and I don't think many people are really bothered about it now, or really think that it means anything.

All Zeug was doing was asking for a remake of this voting thing to be done, maybe a little differnt though.
Lol, ok ok, was just an idea.

LFS ( Unofficial ) Awards 2005
(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG