The online racing simulator
Living and die for speed:fo real
(21 posts, started )
am i missing something here?

btw, you could empty your ashtray from time to time

Edit: wait, wth is that mouse doing on the wheel?
#3 - ORION
Yes, wtf is the mouse doing there?!
lol, i was wondring that 2.
well my guess (big guess) is that he has head movement mapped to the mouse axis. so that when he turns the wheel right, the view in game will turn right.. makes sense to me. is this right?
other wise WTF?
rofl.. that is the strangest thing i've ever seen. Not sure alco64 that would work as i can see the mouse falling if if he tried full lock.

sure hope CJ explains his thinking behind that

btw interesting walls you have there...
i get this wheel from a friend, and it didn't work, something was wrong wid da connection so when i used it for racin, sometimes it turned to right. And it was boring so i used my creativity 2 find a sollution. da only problem was it was too sensitive fo movement.

Now i use only da mouse.
nah, wheel didnt work with his onboard soundcard, so he ductaped the mouse on the wheel to get some 'wheelish' feel
Quote from CJ Ice :i get this wheel from a friend, and it didn't work, something was wrong wid da connection so when i used it for racin, sometimes it turned to right. And it was boring so i used my creativity 2 find a sollution

ah yea, the cable was the problem, i remember now
Quote from RevengeR :nah, wheel didnt work with his onboard soundcard, so he ductaped the mouse on the wheel to get some 'wheelish' feel

Thats intriguring! haha, awesome idea!
here r some more pics
Attached images
DSCF0469.JPG
DSCF0471.JPG
DSCF0472.JPG
DSCF0473.JPG
what the hell.. is that a tanning device? dont tell me you're tanning your legs while driving?
#13 - Vain
Indeed it looks like he does. He propably tries to avoid "geek-skin" or something.
That guy is pretty inventive if you ask me.

Vain
Haha, class idea! I'd love to see him driving online with it to see how competitive he is!
Quote from Bawbag :Haha, class idea! I'd love to see him driving online with it to see how competitive he is!

he went back to mouse since that creation had way too big sensivity
Sweetshit, you need to empty your ash try more often :|

Great idea though.
Hahahaha that's brilliant mate, good thinking!
Quote from RevengeR :he went back to mouse since that creation had way too big sensivity

You can change that in mouse settings, I had to do that on my dads pc as it was way to fast, i'm sure he can turn it down there.
Quote from Bawbag :You can change that in mouse settings, I had to do that on my dads pc as it was way to fast, i'm sure he can turn it down there.

he did it, but it was still way to sensitive on the lowest settings..
Quote from Phill :what the hell.. is that a tanning device? dont tell me you're tanning your legs while driving?

I have a story about also this.
My mother saw that im just sit behind da "wheel" in da middle of summer, and she said if i should go outside to got some tan.
So i took some syntetic sunshine to ma room.

I think u should get knowledge about da hungarian mind and mentality that makes
da most invetions on da world.
Don't get me wrong mate, but "invent" yourself some better spelling abilities!
coz its freakin me out how people write these dayz... "word bro"!

regards

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG