The online racing simulator
Welsh racing team
(33 posts, started )
Welsh racing team
For awhile I have wanted to create a Welsh team, and after racing with a few other Welsh guys last night made me realise it could work. There seems to be a large amount getting Licenses these days, so hopefully this team won't be a flop.
I haven't started to create anything officially yet, before I go ahead and create a website, skins etc. I'd like to see how many, if any people are interested in joining...?
No sheep jokes, kev!
Quote from Cropsy :For awhile I have wanted to create a Welsh team, and after racing with a few other Welsh guys last night made me realise it could work. There seems to be a large amount getting Licenses these days, so hopefully this team won't be a flop.
I haven't started to create anything officially yet, before I go ahead and create a website, skins etc. I'd like to see how many, if any people are interested in joining...?
No sheep jokes, kev!

There are about 69/72 lfs racer but which of them are S2 but good luck in your team welshy
Quote from rc10racer :There are about 69/72 lfs racer but which of them are S2 but good luck in your team welshy

LFS World filters 71 when you're searching for only Welsh people, remember alot of English, Scots and Welsh people chose British nationality too.
#4 - garph
Does having a Welsh name count?
Hey fellow welshy i was in that race with ya last night and i would be well up 4 a welsh team. dunno if im good enough 2 join a team but im more than willing to have a go.

ps i thought it was about time to make my 1st ever post after spending months reading these forums
Quote from Turner89 :Hey fellow welshy i was in that race with ya last night and i would be well up 4 a welsh team. dunno if im good enough 2 join a team but im more than willing to have a go.

ps i thought it was about time to make my 1st ever post after spending months reading these forums

Good to hear. You don't need to be particularly fast to join, being Welsh (not just a Welsh name) is what counts.
so have u got much planned out already or still thinking? and have you got many people interested?
Nothing official yet. With the skins, I will probably base them on my current personal skin, unless someone else is willing to do them. Also, Gray from the Scottish team kindly offered me some webspace too. At the moment, you're the only person to say you're interested.
I have a welsh themed skin i like 2 use for the fxo gtr probably not to good as a team skin but can be easily changed i think!
http://img201.imageshack.us/im ... 453/fxrwelshdesignzo0.jpg

You could try adding this thread 2 your sig may help get a bit more interest in the team. An if theres anythin i can do 2 help just let me know
#10 - Nobo
Isnt there allready a welsh team? Tongey? Tongeyyyyy?? Tongeyyyyyy??? Dont know but i dont think they are actively recruiting, dont know
#11 - th84
Best of luck to you Cropsy!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from Nobo :Isnt there allready a welsh team? Tongey? Tongeyyyyy?? Tongeyyyyyy??? Dont know but i dont think they are actively recruiting, dont know

As far as I know, that team has died, their site hasn't been updated since last year, and the forum is very quiet. Plus, if this team gets enough interest in LFS, it will expand to other games too.
Im guessing that theres not much interest in this team then I would still be up for it tho!!
When you get the team up and running and you fancy a friendly feel free to challenge us at R4R mate.
yes feel free to get owned by us brits hehe
Quote from franky500 :yes feel free to get owned by us brits hehe

I'll set 'em up - you put 'em away Franky
good luck with your team Cropsy
There is not enough interest to start this team, I'm not going to go through with it. Plus I have rejoined itek.
Thats a shame, you could have joined my team you know
Sonicrealms Racing (SR) are a team from Wales (Cardiff) (originally founded by myself and KayJay) and not necessarily a Welsh team. In theory anyone can be a member of the (SR) team but at the moment we are just a bunch of friends who decided to put a team of some sort together to at least have a presence in LFS. The reason why our site is quiet is that it was a project at college that Tongey was doing. Tongey has assured us that once he has sorted himself a job out and settled in he will go back to updating the site some more

As for having a Welsh team, I think at some point in the future (maybe by the time S2 full is released) there should be teams of Nations i.e England, Scotland, Wales, N.Ireland, France, Germany etc.. but at the moment there doesn't seem to be anyone going down this road yet.

It is a good idea though don't you think?

p.s If you look online you will see us racing all the time confirming we are alive and kicking and still going strong
Quote from Cropsy :There is not enough interest to start this team, I'm not going to go through with it. Plus I have rejoined itek.

Looks like [SR] will be the only official 'Welsh' team then...

(new trainee driver )
Nice.
Nice skin Becky..

I cant remember you ever telling me you were Welsh

Although I just assumed you were English using the Union Jack and living in England

Good Call !
I'm part Welsh, but I try not to talk about it.

Welsh racing team
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG