The online racing simulator
Old amateur sim cruising game
(21 posts, started )
I am searching for a little game I was playing quite a long time ago (5 years). If you know the title please let me know.

I wish I had a screenshot but unfortunatelly I have not.

What I remember:

Realistic physics.
OpenGl / Direct3d / Software rendering available
One car only. Looked like a sedan. Flat shaded. No textures on.
Split screen available.
One "area" in demo. It was square of terrain with roads. You had a certain amount of time to collect all "checkpoints". It was about one hour I suppose.
I remember that in demo area startpoint was in a village.
Steering was very unique because it was possible to steer with a mouse witch was way better than keyboard.
You could crash a car when hitting something. A broaken glass "spiderweb" appeared on screen (like in old Test Drive games).

I remember I downloaded it from www.3dgamers.com when it was not commertialized then. I cannot fint it there know
That sounds alot like a game I used to play and just loved.

The game looked pixelated?
Did it have the ghost car option?

edit: oh wait OpenGL, D3D, then i guess it's not the same game.

edit2: I was thinking about this one:
Attached images
rallysport.gif
No. Not really. But thanks
Streets of Sim City? Not really a sim, though, and it used Glide.
Quote from kurent :That sounds alot like a game I used to play and just loved.

The game looked pixelated?
Did it have the ghost car option?

edit: oh wait OpenGL, D3D, then i guess it's not the same game.

edit2: I was thinking about this one:

Woohoo. That's Rallys, isn't it? If my memory serves me correctly, you heard an evil laughter every time you went on the grass Pure gold, goes well with across
#6 - _Rob_
odyssey by car ?
Quote from _Rob_ :odyssey by car ?

that must be odyssey by car remember i played it so much w a friend. theres a small hill on the right (after the road splits, take the left). we hillclimbed a lot oh, and theres that castle, thats awrsome as well any1 have the full version of it? last time i checked their site, it was 404..
its impossible to find a demo of the game
#9 - Bean0
Thanks guys It's the game.
Quote from Hyperactive :Woohoo. That's Rallys, isn't it? If my memory serves me correctly, you heard an evil laughter every time you went on the grass Pure gold, goes well with across

Rallys? It's Rally-Sport. Actually I played it some months ago. It was great, you could even drive over the spectators

http://suomipelit.com/index.php?c=peliarvostelu&id=18 (click "Lataa peli" to download)
This game is a little bit too much fun, LOL I'm actually quite impressed with the physics, judging by the graphics I was expecting a streets of simcity feel, but they're not bad. They could use a better tire model though :P

Lots of fun though
any help for those who can'tread those languages but would like to download those 2 games ?

Quote from Bean0 :Oh no it isn't

Click Me

cheers mate i couldnt find it Such an awesome game! Now i want the full thing
Quote from Ricerguy : any help for those who can'tread those languages but would like to download those 2 games ?

On the one I posted, hit the Red button labelled 'LETOLTES' then wait a few secs on the next page for the download to begin.

On the other, click the 'Lataa peli' link to begin the download.

Jobsagoodun
That is one of the most fun driving games I have ever played. If only there was a multiplayer, racing to those checkpoints on those roads would be intense.
I'm curious about this game but all I get are 404's, did anyone managed to download it? I would like to give it a try
Is there any way to get the full version anymore?
#20 - Don
i used to play this game with mate in splitscreen some 5 or more years ago, great fun. AFAIk there was never released the full version...
omfg i played this game withought warming my hands up in lfs...somethings wrong with me ...or am I out of unlocks? ..or both

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG