The online racing simulator
#1 - axus
LXCC - Official sign-ups now open.
Hi guys!

Sorry its been quiet again the last couple of days. It was James' fault.

But its finally here! The dates in the events thread haven't been set yet - I'm going out tonight so I won't be able to do it till later or tomorrow morning, however the starting dates are 14/11/2006 and 18/11/2006 for the Tuesday and Saturday events respectively. We have decided to make it a little later so that people writing cambridge exams are not affected by the league. There will be events every week, with a week's break every 3 events. You should be able to work it out from there while we get everything sorted.

http://vmaxsr.com/lxcc.php

Just one note: please only sign up if you have a two driver team.

See you on track.
I've signed up for Saturday but I entered the wrong country for my team-mate. He's from Slovakia not Poland Please could you change this for me?
Quote from Leifde :I've signed up for Saturday but I entered the wrong country for my team-mate. He's from Slovakia not Poland Please could you change this for me?

Changed
Thanks
#5 - axus
Woah, guys. I've just seen that I've written that we're starting in September, where as I meant November. So sorry about that. If it means that you can't make races anymore, let us know and we'll remove your registration. Or we can move it to the other division if you'd prefer that. Again, really sorry for the inconvenience.
So if i got it right, the schedule looks like this:

[U][B]Event 1[/B][/U]
Dates: November 14th / 18th

[U][B]Event 2[/B][/U]
Dates: November 11th / 25th
[U][B]
Event 3[/B][/U]
Dates: November 28th / December 2nd

(pause for one week)
[U][B]
Event 4[/B][/U]
Dates: December 12th / 16th

[U][B]Event 5[/B][/U]
Dates: December 19th / 23rd

[U][B]Event 6[/B][/U]
Dates: December 26th / 30th

(pause for one week)
[U][B]
Event 7[/B][/U]
Dates: January 9th / 13th

[U][B]Event 8[/B][/U]
Dates: January 16th / 20th

[U][B]Event 9[/B][/U]
Dates: January 23rd / 27th

How about a longer pause during christmas and new year?

[U][B]Event 1[/B][/U]
Dates: November 14th / 18th

[U][B]Event 2[/B][/U]
Dates: November 11th / 25th
[U][B]
Event 3[/B][/U]
Dates: November 28th / December 2nd

(pause for one week)
[U][B]
Event 4[/B][/U]
Dates: December 12th / 16th

[U][B]Event 5[/B][/U]
Dates: December 19th / 23rd

(pause for two weeks)
[U][B]
Event 6[/B][/U]
Dates: January 9th / 13th
[U][B]
Event 7[/B][/U]
Dates: January 16th / 20th

[U][B]Event 8[/B][/U]
Dates: January 23rd / 27th

[U][B]Event 9[/B][/U]
Dates: January 30th / February 3rd

Excuse me if there are any mistakes in this schedule.
#7 - axus
Yes, there will be a longer pause around Christmas/New Year, I'm busy on the schedule right now.

EDIT: Schedule is up.
Thank you!

Typo, or will the first sat race be held on a thursday?

Date: 14.11.2006 / 16.11.2006

#9 - axus
Quote from felplacerad :Thank you!

Typo, or will the first sat race be held on a thursday?

Date: 14.11.2006 / 16.11.2006

/me goes to get some coffee.
That's cool, i can start practising & making a better setup. Thanks for the news
A tuesday event on my Birthday (9 or 8)
Oopsie, I made a mistake with signing our team up.

Can one of the admins please switch the drivers of the 1ST » Racing team. So that Chriskart is the driver for the LX4 and I (XRRoy) am the driver for the LX6.

Thanks.
#13 - axus
Some posts seem to have disappeared.... /me confused. I was just quoting some people and saying that you can find a team-mate here. And that we will change to UTC when I get hold of James.

EDIT: The posts don't appear to be merely deleted either, so I can't undelete them - not something I could have done in the first place then... sorry for the inconvenience guys.

EDIT2: Oooh, they're in the other thread.
Another question, we can enter our back-up driver later can we? Do we have to sent the info to an admin then?
#15 - axus
Quote from XRRoy :Another question, we can enter our back-up driver later can we? Do we have to sent the info to an admin then?

That's fine, pm JamesF1 or myself when you have a back-up driver.
Quote from XRRoy :Oopsie, I made a mistake with signing our team up.

Can one of the admins please switch the drivers of the 1ST » Racing team. So that Chriskart is the driver for the LX4 and I (XRRoy) am the driver for the LX6.

Thanks.

Done.
Sorry about the one man team James, just I had to sign up before you ran out of spaces. I'll hopefully have a teammate, ideally from T7R, by tonight.
No big issue, as long as you're 100% sure you'll have two drivers by the season start - I'm not overly bothered.
T7R|Exodus (Charles) has agreed to be my team mate in the LX6, so please update our entry. Sorry I didn't have it by the 'tonight' I mentioned earlier. Anton has his contact details if you need them.
#20 - axus
Quote from tristancliffe :T7R|Exodus (Charles) has agreed to be my team mate in the LX6, so please update our entry. Sorry I didn't have it by the 'tonight' I mentioned earlier. Anton has his contact details if you need them.

Just making this clear - you are the LX4 driver and Charles is the LX6 driver?
Quote from axus :Just making this clear - you are the LX4 driver and Charles is the LX6 driver?

Yup thats right...i get the LX6
Updated! Thanks guys
Axus,
AtomAnt and I should be able to do it - I thought you said on MSN that the Saturday events were for N/A participants? Could you verify this and the times again (I thought you said 4PM UTC on Saturdays which would be fine, but Hallen seemed to think it was going to be totally different, not sure where he got that from)
#24 - axus
Earlier, we had the very difficult job of finding a time that suited everyone, so we just split the league up into two divisions because there was a lot of interest (confirmed by the fact that there is only one slot left overall and that's for the Saturday events - however, more people should not hesitate to join seing as if any team pulls out they may be in with a chance of racing). One division runs at 7pm UTC on Tuesdays and the other runs at 4pm UTC on Saturdays. The Tuesday events are predominantly targeted at Europeans however anyone can join. The Saturday events are predominantly targeted at North Americans however anyone can join this too. Perhaps Hallen got confused with all the initial comotion. Hope the above clears it up for you.
OK Ant and I are in then.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG