SPEC R
(12 posts, started )
SPEC R
Vehicle mod: SPEC R
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/BB9D7B

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :1.6L High Revving SCCA / Spec Racer Custom

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Wanted to design/build my own SCCA Racecar / Spec Racer (Although I didn't build it to fit in any particular class) Everything on the car should be visually functional and work as it should-ish. The engine is fully modelled and dropped onto the frame with accurate power and gearing, suspension tubes have frame mount locations, and weight is accurate to where things sit on the car.

Still missing some components that would make the car fully function, radiator, shift linkage, interior components, brake/clutch reservoirs, etc, etc.

Special thanks to the modellers on sketchfab for providing some assets for the interals.

Erfet - https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/b-series-exhaust-manifold-4-2-1-44a4d14b5b524719b1fe479991b6844f

Kron_Shtein - https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/honda-b-series-cylinder-head-cover-b119af2946c9491faf65f24b8fe13b77

- Iconic High revving 1590cc I4
- Double wishbone suspension front/rear
- Low drag Coefficient body
- Accurate Weight / chassis tubing

------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 1:

------------------------------------------------------------------

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Nice job (love the engine), i'll try it asap!
is it possible to change the resistance/durability of the clutch?
Quote from Cegonha02 :is it possible to change the resistance/durability of the clutch?

Sadly theres not, its such a high revving engine be sure that you release the clutch before getting back on the gas.
I was lazy shifting in testing and the clutch will start to go fast if you’re slipping it constantly.
so, can we create a suggestion of improvement to the dev team? i'm not very active on this community so not very well informed about the procedures to make thing happen around here.
Quote from Cegonha02 :so, can we create a suggestion of improvement to the dev team? i'm not very active on this community so not very well informed about the procedures to make thing happen around here.

Its been mentioned a few times in the forums, im pretty sure the developers know about it so it might come out in the next update but that could be in a month or years we dont really know for sure.

The car holds up fine for me using a thrustmaster Shifter but i know that if youre using a click shifter with auto-clutch then it burns up clutches sometimes
Quote from Jake_Blasted :Its been mentioned a few times in the forums, im pretty sure the developers know about it so it might come out in the next update but that could be in a month or years we dont really know for sure.

The car holds up fine for me using a thrustmaster Shifter but i know that if youre using a click shifter with auto-clutch then it burns up clutches sometimes

Yeah, It got me thinking at some point that it might work well with the shifter, I'm indeed using the click shifter on the wheel and that really happens. Is it viable to do a full race specd car, with ignition cut shifter and so forth?
Hi, could you fix LOD2 please? it's currently just the wheels
Could you reduce the engine sound clipping? It gets quite loud especially when going close to walls.
#11 - V_Ro
This car is awesome!
I'm doing very fun races, I have some videos of this car with the best battles. Good job!

LOD2 doesn't have skin mapping
Attached images
lfs_00000148.jpg
lfs_00000149.jpg

SPEC R
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG