The online racing simulator
New screenshots of renewed maps.
(37 posts, started )
Quote from Viperakecske :They can't because its not finished Big grin

For all we know there is update tomorrow, or maybe we have to wait 10 more years. There is no confirmation that anything is finished, people should not be putting extra pressure on Scawen to have things completed sooner than they should be by claiming everything is ready.
pls oopdeit so i can bring my friends from AC to LFS otherwise the AC community is just bunch of yobbos
Scawen detailed every hour of his life for a month straight when he was doing multithreading, but I guess he undid it all afterwards for lolz.

Nevermind though, me and 11,000 other people will just have to make do with our shared delusion of day/night timelapse videos being on youtube.

The real question is: how much progress is it costing our space exploration program to have you guys all moonlighting from NASA at the same time?

PS: If you can't manage searching by yourselves, I should probably point out that tongue-in-cheek doesn't come through text well... I love y'all really Wink
Quote from Racon :Scawen detailed every hour of his life for a month straight when he was doing multithreading, but I guess he undid it all afterwards for lolz.

Nevermind though, me and 11,000 other people will just have to make do with our shared delusion of day/night timelapse videos being on youtube.

The real question is: how much progress is it costing our space exploration program to have you guys all moonlighting from NASA at the same time?

PS: If you can't manage searching by yourselves, I should probably point out that tongue-in-cheek doesn't come through text well... I love y'all really Wink

Yes, he documented all this stuff, all those videos are still on YouTube, but not once has Scawen said that any of it was finished. Do you have no reading comprehension? I thought I made myself clear...

Multithreading is 'basically done' but that doesn't mean it's ready, I can't find evidence of the new graphics being fully finished.

Those two are the easiest, there is no indication on when the tyre physics will be finished, which is what has and will take the most time.
You're absolutely correct.

3 out of the 4 things mentioned are likely better defined as 'basically done' than 'finished'.

So, it wasn't a 75% arse-gravy of a statement after all... more in the region of 70, you reckon? 74? 65?
wasn't rockingham also basically done in like 2010?
I might be wrong but i remember it was leaked by someone already in 2012 or 2013 Big grin
Quote from Viperakecske :I might be wrong but i remember it was leaked by someone already in 2012 or 2013 Big grin

It was being used at Rockingham during events before public release.
Quote from johneysvk :wasn't rockingham also basically done in like 2010?

devs took their time to get rid of all the kerbs that could kill your suspension due to not being compatible with current physics before the release Thumbs up
GTA 6 before tire model
mark my words
Also mark my words because this post could get me banned
Quote from MousemanLV :GTA 6 before tire model
mark my words
Also mark my words because this post could get me banned

I agree
Quote from NumberTwo :devs took their time to get rid of all the kerbs that could kill your suspension due to not being compatible with current physics before the release Thumbs up

ah, the Westhill treatment

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG