The online racing simulator
Cars/Tracks
(23 posts, started )
Cars/Tracks
I've read the 'cars we want to see in S3' threads, but I'm curious -
Have the dev's ever even hinted as to what might be in the works for the future ( regarding different cars/tracks) ?
I've never seen anything official, no.

There were some ancient screenshots of the FZ50 & Formula V8, long before they were released, but we have both of those now.

The only car we know has been created, but not released, is the LX8.
Quote from Bob Smith :The only car we know has been created, but not released, is the LX8.

LX8 :bump:cool, who knows if there are more cars to release... that i hope
I've read somewhere that there is gonna be a WRC version of the RB4, but never read it from the devs.
#5 - Jakg
Quote from BurnOut69 :I've read somewhere that there is gonna be a WRC version of the RB4, but never read it from the devs.

there is supposed to be a "Rally Pack" comig for S2 at some point (i think this is from S2's denmark unveling?)
Quote from Bob Smith :
The only car we know has been created, but not released, is the LX8.

LX8
LX6 with more power ? :P
#7 - Jakg
Quote from shaGuar :LX8
LX6 with more power ? :P

LX8 = Racing version of the LX8 with Slicks and a V8

/me want!
Oh and we've never seen pics, but we know the devs have a kart too (and have had for years), but they won't release it until it handles right (needs chassis flex).
#9 - Jakg
Quote from Bob Smith :Oh and we've never seen pics, but we know the devs have a kart too (and have had for years), but they won't release it until it handles right (needs chassis flex).

really? didn't know about this

/me dreams of Scawen having a little run about in the Kart on the "hidden" kart track...
there r so many things we don't know about this game
#11 - Jakg
...like that it's an ISI sim...

Quote from Jakg :...like that it's an ISI sim...

Ban Jakg +1

@BurnOut69
There has been no such things mentioned. In short, there has been no info about any more content from the devs. This doesn't mean that there won't be anything coming, but we don't know about it yet. RAC, RAR, LXR, RBR, LX8R, the list goes on
AFAIK this is actually the Docks track.
ow damn im soooo behind
i hope it will come out for S2
Please could someone give me the info on what this docks track is ... looks a bit S1y from the pic.
yes it is S1 i guess it was again a "dev test" and i think its the only pic of it
well... I think there will be lotsa cars in LFS when its finished in these holy days...

Oh By the way:

Stalker votes to ban Jakq: press 1
#19 - Jakg
mwahaha

Ban Jakq all you like, it wont affect me!
Scrabby votes to ban Jakg (2/15)
duke_toaster votes to ban Jakg (3/15)
#22 - Jakg
Quote from duke_toaster :duke_toaster votes to ban Jakg (3/15)

not fair

Jakg disconnected
Vote cancelled
Jakg : Suckers!
Patch U_26
vote to ban still goes on after leaving server

Cars/Tracks
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG