The online racing simulator
XRT Rally1
(10 posts, started )
XRT Rally1
It's still in the development stage and there's still a lot to work on it.
This car will be used for RallyStages and Rallycross (which is also why it has a speed limiter)

It remains to apply (which I can't do Frown because I can't understand it says the LFS Editor document about taking parts from other cars to apply to ours, and I still don't understand how to do it Frown )

Rollbar
Aerodynamics

And still create a base setup that can have more balanced front traction with rear traction and that the car is simple and very pleasant to drive (the idea is to make XRT better than RB4 in rallies and make XRT very easy for rallyng events and for rallies rallycross)

Car, instead of having 5 gears, now having 6, we want to improve more, but we don't want to make something exaggerated.

We are testing because we also apply (just to test) traction control but this should be removed only if we manage to improve performance and if it has to be applied.
Attached images
lfs_00000006.jpg
lfs_00000007.jpg
lfs_00000008.jpg
lfs_00000009.jpg
lfs_00000010.jpg
Car is not ready yet, we are still in testing but it is starting to change.
We will ask to be able to download but if possible we will still have a private car for tests on online servers.
We leave current images for now

When the car is 100% we will open it to the public.
Attached images
LFS 2021-12-08 00-27-52-28.jpg
LFS 2021-12-08 00-28-02-19.jpg
LFS 2021-12-08 00-28-13-40.jpg
LFS 2021-12-08 00-28-24-87.jpg
LFS 2021-12-08 00-28-33-18.jpg
LFS 2021-12-08 00-28-45-15.jpg
LFS 2021-12-08 00-28-52-07.jpg
The car sound has a lot of clipping, is quite distorted, loud and annoying Frown Could you please make it more ear friendly?
Yes I'm trying to work on it Smile I want to make it better, I'm trying to work harder to look as close to a rally car as possible.

Time has been very short Frown

When it's 100% ready I promise I'll open it to the general public Smile
Ah sorry, I didn't realize it was only accessible for a group of people so far. No problem, just keep it in mind Smile
Yes yes, we hope it will soon be open to the general public Smile that's why we would also like to leave the project here because we also want to hear comments from everyone Smile
We're just finishing a few points to open to the public like the car stereo, I've been looking for an interesting sound but it's been hard to look for Smile
Several updates came out for car.

1) Engine and engine sound changed, now car has a little more power (in an attempt to balance more car)

2) Now has speed limiter for rallycross events

1) Soon we will work on a public setup

2) try to create a different sound for the car (if anyone knows one, I would greatly appreciate your help Smile )

In the future and still undated, we are going to change the 3D of the car (change things in it, maybe this will be in 2022 and when it is already open to the public)
Vehicle is open to the public for public testing and we get feedback from the car Smile

Of course we'll continue to work on it, and we'll want to build on it a lot as the feedback we get.

In 2022 we'll also want to work on his 3D but that doesn't have a target date yet.
Hello everyone,
At this moment I inform you that the project will be temporarily stopped.
Because my cousin and teammate and person who was helping to collaborate on this project passed away this morning.

In this difficult and difficult moment for us I won't be able to work on this project for a while, but for him and for the team I won't stop here.
We will soon start working on a WRC-type body kit to apply to the car.
We want to apply our XR1 to the style of the WRCs from the years 2017-2021, but first we must have some corrections, such as the interior mirror, among other things.
we have only been doing small updates, but we want to release a bodykit update soon but we don't know when we can release it

XRT Rally1
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG