The online racing simulator
L.I200
(12 posts, started )
L.I200
hi man , can i take ur car to modify it ? i want to make it for street
make for street
hello i dont gonna make street version but ifu just buy it its not that expensive
Hi, can you stop using parts from my mods without permission?
Quote from kenblock30 :Hi, can you stop using parts from my mods without permission?

what parts is from you? i got alot of parts sent to me from a guy in lfs tell me what parts and i replace or if i can get permission to use so i can add that in description
Quote from LUNDQUIST MOTORSPORT :what parts is from you? i got alot of parts sent to me from a guy in lfs tell me what parts and i replace or if i can get permission to use so i can add that in description

Rollcague and seats. Taken from Protech 92 gt3.
Quote from LUNDQUIST MOTORSPORT :what parts is from you? i got alot of parts sent to me from a guy in lfs tell me what parts and i replace or if i can get permission to use so i can add that in description

Question is who is this person sending you the parts? because clearly he is not trust worthy. Sending you parts without validating them, just ripped from other mods?
Quote from martin18 :Question is who is this person sending you the parts? because clearly he is not trust worthy. Sending you parts without validating them, just ripped from other mods?

Got all parts from this random Guy in some lfs moddig Discord where he sent all ”his” filés i have sorted out all parts i dont know where they came from now and started to replace the parts i dont know were it originally came from!
new cage
here is pictures of the new cage im building just to make it clear
Attached images
lfs_00000390.jpg
lfs_00000391.jpg
lfs_00000392.jpg
lfs_00000393.jpg
You can't assume that all parts are legal, you should have to explicitly note where each part came from within the description. From some guy on discord, that doesn't cut it at all, where did he get it from? Another game? If the other person actually made it from scratch, he should have no issue with sharing some of the progress shots.

Here are some examples from this specific model:
- Where does the rear suspension frame come from?
- Where does the fuel cell come from?
- Where do the seats come from, as well as the straps?
- Where does the engine mesh come from? (looks pretty good for low poly as well, I'd be surprised if someone just gave that to you for free)

I would question every little thing added to this, considering how quickly your mods have been developed, as well as the level of care, there are gaps everywhere, smoothing group errors, untextured assets throughout, the handling is unrealistic... I could go on. And this model is one of the better ones out of your public uploaded mods, some of the others it looks like submitting it to lfs would have taken longer than building the mod.

I've been hearing through discord that some of these parts are created by other lfs modders, you need to ask for permission from the creator of the asset. I would look to one of my public mods to use as a reference on level of description for where I sourced external parts from, as well as what I claim to be original creation (which I provide to the mods when needed confirming that I indeed created it).

A lot of these models could be great with some TLC applied, hopefully this is taken as constructive criticism and promotes higher quality, legal mods in the future.
Attached images
Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 10.34.26 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 10.34.51 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 10.35.05 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 10.44.31 AM.png
The rear frame i have built myself same with crashbars, engine bay (not engine) its from cg trader (free) seats are being replaced, and ye i still learning alot from making these even that many of them could be more time put into them

L.I200
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG