The online racing simulator
GT2 Challenge 2024: Announcement

GT2 Challenge 2024 - Announcement

Hello racers!

The GT2 Challenge is back for it's 3rd season!

It's become known as a great strategic gamble series - can you stretch tyres to last, or pit for a fresh set and hope you can out-pace the stretch folks? The racing has been fantastic in the first two seasons, and after a brief hiatus, it's back!

The schedule:
4th February: Aston North Reversed (AS7R)
18th February: Rockingham International w/o Chicane (RO7X)
3rd March: Kyoto Ring GP Long w/Boothy Chicane (KY3b)
17th March: Westhill International (WE2)

Those pesky pit stops are still OPTIONAL, so you're free to try whatever strategy you think gets you the best result!

Restrictions remain as 21% for the FZR, 24% for the FXR, and 25% for the XRR.

All races will be streamed live by our good friends at Sim Broadcasts
GT2 challenge has to be my favorite event from NDR back in the days of 2012. Maybe I can just push myself to get the necessary gear ASAP and compete this time as well.

Thank you NDR for keeping the LFS racing scene alive. Without you, who knows where we would be.
#3 - Sobis
Quote from MousemanLV :GT2 challenge has to be my favorite event from NDR back in the days of 2012. Maybe I can just push myself to get the necessary gear ASAP and compete this time as well.

Thank you NDR for keeping the LFS racing scene alive. Without you, who knows where we would be.

Do it! We just did the GT4 double race with fully packed grid, 38 cars - what a blast it was!
In the Signups post, it says we need an S2 license, but isn't Rockingham S3 only?
Quote from Bokujishin :In the Signups post, it says we need an S2 license, but isn't Rockingham S3 only?

Yeah, it's going to be S3 needed, I'll fix it.
Can we use skin from 2021 season didn't see difference in requirements?
Quote from BorislavB :Can we use skin from 2021 season didn't see difference in requirements?

The windscreen banner has changed. And a slight change to the number board. You can simply overlay the banner and number board on your previous skin
Does we have to write in sign up theme chosen car?
pessoal tem que dar valor da trabalho para fazer um camp como esse,,parabens a organizaçao do evento

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG