The online racing simulator
Promo video for Live for Speed 0.7E!
A promo video for version 0.7E Smile
Thanks to the community members who made it!
Thanks to the creators of the mods included! Thumbs up

That was pretty nice! Smile
Great job !
Next video for Eric to show the folks how does look like Kyoto right now 😍
cool vid
Very nice sum up of all the new features and great editing, well done Smile
Very refreshing video! I'm really happy that you included the PZG Compact! Even though I still haven't uploaded the updated version for 0.7E.

Yesterday I got myself thinking how much LFS has changed. Today we are taking the mods system for granted, but few years ago it was just a dream.

Hope everything goes well with the development in 2024, so we can see Live for Speed continue improving and evolving. LFS Heart
The police chase will be really cool and of course when the new graphics update arrives Her şey için teşekkürler LFS developers Thumbs up
Good stuff, happy to see another update Tilt

Keep it up!
Pretty neat!
Very nicely made video, now just need to work on advertising on getting the video out to the masses Smile
Thumbs up
Add it to the front page as well?
Either to the 0.7E news article or as separate item.
On the forum it is a bit hidden.
#12 - cuni
This teleported me to my old desk playing Toca2 in my old AMD K6

Great video edit, great sound track and feature demonstration. Even I ( who tries to keep up with news) learned a thing or two.
Quote from cuni :This teleported me to my old desk playing Toca2 in my old AMD K6

Great video edit, great sound track and feature demonstration. Even I ( who tries to keep up with news) learned a thing or two.

Was playing it being a 5 or 6 years old guy lol
Thanks Thumbs up
Quote from paket42x :Was playing it being a 5 or 6 years old guy lol
Thanks Thumbs up

Toca 2 came with my first pc in the early 2000', it was this game that got me hooked to racing videogames (also MS flight sim 98 to a lesser extent), good memories and a very classy soundtrack.

Great promotional video, I will surely update my mod and attempt to make some progress to my next project.
Nice Awesome Cool Great Amazing Video. Thumbs up
-
(Pelle79) DELETED by Scawen : off topic
-
(rane_nbg) DELETED by Scawen : reply to off topic post

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG