The online racing simulator
For how long do you have LFS installed? / How many versions did you install?
I was updating the 0.7.54 version and realized a new README.txt appeared in my LFS folder. Then, thought "damn, I joined LFS in 2006 but according to these .txt I have kept my last LFS installation since 2014". I must have formatted by then and didn't copy the game folder
Here we are now

#2 - Sobis
Another way of checking for how long you had your LFS installed is by checking the setups folder and filtering by date created or modified? Mine is 2008-10
Quote from Sobis :Another way of checking for how long you had your LFS installed is by checking the setups folder and filtering by date created or modified? Mine is 2008-10

i'm a pioneer
Attached images
setups.png
i played first time when xrt was in demo. dont know year.. but i bought this in somewhere 2009. i mean s2 version. damn its long time ago..
I only drove some laps in demo and then changed to the licensed version. So a deep look in https://www.lfs.net/account/status showed me the 10th Mar 2004. My hair became a little grey since this early days.
Well, I joined this forum the same day...
I saw my brother playing LFS in around 2008, i loved it.
Quote from KlausAdam :
Well, I joined this forum the same day...

forum shows the same date you registered your user to lfs
Joined LFS Dec 2004 and played it around 10 years. But since there were no development LFS got outadated so i moved to iRacing and now I'm mainly on ACC where there are many great communities hosting great races :-)
Quote from sjoblom :i moved to iRacing and now I'm mainly on ACC

Anyway,on topic - my LFS installation is usually as old as my current PC,so now it's just 4 months old. But I always save all mprs,setups,skins,settings and driver profiles on stick and add those to the new install,so some files are almost as old as my account.
#11 - cuni
Off topic - here is a (code) .bat file for 7zip to backup all the important LFS stuff, place it on the LFS root folder:

7z.exe a -t7z LFS.7z ..\[PlaceHereYourLFSFolderName]\ -mx0 -xr!dds -xr!wld -xr!skins_x -xr!skins_y -xr!skins_dds -xr!mods -xr!cache -xr!map_info -xr!docs -xr!dll -xr!shots -xr!training -xr!cmx -xr!sound -xr!language -xr!veh

creates a smaller file you can upload it anywhere and always have your stuff with you
I first installed LFS back in 2006 and was very quickly put off by its graphics. The truth is, the only issue was the default texture mipmap bias was set way too grainy, but I just uninstalled it without even looking through any options. I then decided to give it another chance in 2011 when I created this account and tried my first online race and was hooked imediately.
first acc sgt.gunlee 2006 (lost due to lost email)
second acc jaydem 2017.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG