The online racing simulator
TCP ERROR : WOULDBLOCK ---- TCP ERROR : INSIM LIMIT
Hello. When I looked at the admin console on Lfs.net, I saw something like this. What's this? How can we solve this? My Lapper version is 7.0.8.0(7D) (The reason I do not upgrade is because the virtual server requirements are increasing.) https://hizliresim.com/15qybtf
** Best answer **
Quote from Bass-Driver :Check the link below. You probably send too many buttons/messages at once. Check your scripts.

https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1889715#post1889715

12/4/2023 9:16:40 PM

Lapper Instance 185.123.101.78/52120 abort!

Value was either too large or too small for an unsigned byte.
mscorlib
at System.Byte.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Byte.Parse(String s)
at LFSLapper.LFSClient.joinrequest(unionVal val, ArrayList args)
at GLScript.GLApp.parseBackcall(SetOfVars GVAR, SetOfVars LVAR, unionVal val, ArrayList args)
at GLScript.Parseur.getval(SetOfVars GVAR, SetOfVars LVAR, executeParsedFunction BC)
at GLScript.GLApp.retrieveEvalVar(String funcName, TokenParse tkparse, TokenBuffer currTokenBuffer, SetOfVars GVAR, SetOfVars LVAR, Boolean breakFunc, Char& breakCar)
at GLScript.GLApp.privExecuteTokensPart(Int32 level, String funcName, SetOfVars GCAR, SetOfVars LVAR, Boolean breakable, Boolean inSwitchCase, Int32 start, Int32 end)
at GLScript.GLApp.privExecuteTokensPart(Int32 level, String funcName, SetOfVars GCAR, SetOfVars LVAR, Boolean breakable, Boolean inSwitchCase, Int32 start, Int32 end)
at GLScript.GLApp.privExecuteFunction(String funcName, String[] argsVals)
at GLScript.GLApp.executeFunction(String funcName, String[] argsVals)
at Configurator.lexConfigurator.executeFunction(String funcName, infoPlayer pcurrInfoPlayer, String[] par)
at LFSLapper.LFSClient.managePacket(MSO mso)
at LFSLapper.LFSClient.Loop(Connect insimConnection)
at LFSLapper.LFSClient.doloop()
at LapperInstances.LapperInstance.doConnection()
Byte Parse(System.String, System.Globalization.NumberStyles, System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo)
Closing Instance...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got an error like this in the ERR file. But I don't know what this means.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, the teleport command constantly gives errors. But it works without any problems. Could this be the reason?
CASE "!çatı":
$userName = GetCurrentPlayerVar( "UserName" );
$X_Axis = "-104"; #X axis SpawnPoint
$Y_Axis = "-63"; #Y axis SpawnPoint
$Z_Axis = "31"; #Z axis SpawnPoint
$Flags = 128; #Move/Reset car (128) else (0)
$Heading = 0; #Heading of the players car at Spawnpoint
$UCID = 0; #Connection's unique id (0 = host)
$PLID = getcurrentplayervar("PLID"); #Player's unique id
$JRRAction = 4;

joinrequest($X_Axis , $Y_Axis , $Z_Axis , $Flags ,$Heading , $UCID , $PLID ,$JRRAction);
$Message = " ```fix\n (". GetCurrentPlayerVar("UserName").") çatıya ışınlandı. >> (". GetLapperVar ( "LongTime" ) .") ``` "; $DiscordChannel = "1174408635892387952"; sendmessagetodiscord($DiscordChannel,$Message);
globalMsg( GetCurrentPlayerVar("NickName") . " ^6ÇATIYA IŞINLANDI, ^6!çatı yazarak sende ışınlan.");

BREAK;

That error means that one of the values of the parameters is incorrect. Not sure if that's causing the InsimLimit error.
Check the values, and if you could get it working. Tell me which parameter is causing the crash.

You get the same errormessage as in the post below.
But somehow i couldn't reproduce the crash.

https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/104538

Please provide me the following details.
  • Values of the parameters that will be send by JoinRequest();
  • Name of the Track
  • Name of the car
  • Picture of the spawnlocation.
Quote from RealistAdam :Hello. When I looked at the admin console on Lfs.net, I saw something like this. What's this? How can we solve this? My Lapper version is 7.0.8.0(7D) (The reason I do not upgrade is because the virtual server requirements are increasing.) https://hizliresim.com/15qybtf

When I logged into your server a person was spamming teleport commands, could this cause an error? Also, InSim had a very high latency
Quote from arda556 :When I logged into your server a person was spamming teleport commands, could this cause an error? Also, InSim had a very high latency

Sorun bu paylaştığım hatadan dolayı olabilir.
Quote from Bass-Driver :That error means that one of the values of the parameters is incorrect. Not sure if that's causing the InsimLimit error.
Check the values, and if you could get it working. Tell me which parameter is causing the crash.

You get the same errormessage as in the post below.
But somehow i couldn't reproduce the crash.

https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/104538

Please provide me the following details.
  • Values of the parameters that will be send by JoinRequest();
  • Name of the Track
  • Name of the car
  • Picture of the spawnlocation.

JRR Info:

Set $Flags = 128;
Set $UCID = 0;
$PLID = getcurrentplayervar("PLID"); #PLayer's unique ID
or
$PLID = players id here; #PLayer's unique ID
To see your PLID type !plicid

If you want to reset your car on your current position:

$X_Axis = getcurrentplayervar("X"); #X axis SpawnPoint
$Y_Axis = getcurrentplayervar("Y"); #Y axis SpawnPoint
$Z_Axis = getcurrentplayervar("Z"); #Z axis SpawnPoint
ELSE

$X_Axis = 0; Fill in the X coordinate
$Y_Axis = 0; Fill in the Y coordinate
$Z_Axis = 0; Fill in the Z coordinate
You can drive to a location and type !zone to see the coordinates of that location

$JRRAction = 4; = Reset with repair
$JRRAction = 5; = Reset without repair
###################################################

CASE "!jrr":
globalMsg( GetCurrentPlayerVar("NickName") . " ^3Aracini yeniledi, ^3!jrr yazarak sende yenileyebilirsin.");
$X_Axis = getcurrentplayervar("X"); #X axis SpawnPoint
$Y_Axis = getcurrentplayervar("Y"); #Y axis SpawnPoint
$Z_Axis = getcurrentplayervar("Z"); #Z axis SpawnPoint
$UCID = 0; #Connection's unique id (0 = host)
$PLID = getcurrentplayervar("PLID"); #Player's unique id
$JRRAction = 4;

joinrequest($X_Axis , $Y_Axis , $Z_Axis , $Flags ,$Heading , $UCID , $PLID ,$JRRAction); #Send Data to LFS
BREAK;

https://hizliresim.com/87xr0ni
CASE "!drag":
$X_Axis = "120.65"; #X axis SpawnPoint
$Y_Axis = "479.31"; #Y axis SpawnPoint
$UCID = GetCurrentPlayerVar("UCID"); #Connection unique id
$PLID = GetCurrentPlayerVar("PLID"); #Player's unique id
$JRRAction = 4;

joinrequest($X_Axis , $Y_Axis , $Z_Axis , $Flags ,$Heading , $UCID , $PLID ,$JRRAction);
$Message = " ```fix\n (". GetCurrentPlayerVar("UserName").") drag bölgesine ışınlandı. >> (". GetLapperVar ( "LongTime" ) .") ``` "; $DiscordChannel = "1174408635892387952"; sendmessagetodiscord($DiscordChannel,$Message);
globalMsg( GetCurrentPlayerVar("NickName") . " ^6Drag başlangıcı yerine ışınlandı, ^6!drag yazarak sende ışınlan.");
BREAK;

CASE "!adminafk":
$X_Axis = "-198"; #X axis SpawnPoint
$Y_Axis = "290"; #Y axis SpawnPoint
$JRRAction = 4;

$Message = " ```fix\n (". GetCurrentPlayerVar("UserName").") admin afk alanına ışınlandı. >> (". GetLapperVar ( "LongTime" ) .") ``` "; $DiscordChannel = "1174408635892387952"; sendmessagetodiscord($DiscordChannel,$Message);
privMsgw( GetCurrentPlayerVar("NickName") . " ^6IŞINLANDI, ^6admin özel alanda.");

BREAK;

12/4/2023 11:01:45 PM -> Syntax error: in file ".\default\LFSLapper.lpr" at line #1486
The function: privMsgw does not exist
Function 'onmso' script aborted

----------------------------------------------------------------------
All teleport commands generally have this week. In fact, in all of them.
I just joined your server. And typed !drag (this is the location that you showed me) Its just working fine.
But i feel that the insim is slow on response sometimes. Maybe this could cause the weird crashes?

12/4/2023 11:01:45 PM -> Syntax error: in file ".\default\LFSLapper.lpr" at line #1486

This is a typo on your end.
privMsgw() must be privMsg()
Quote from Bass-Driver :I just joined your server. And typed !drag (this is the location that you showed me) Its just working fine.
But i feel that the insim is slow on response sometimes. Maybe this could cause the weird crashes?

This is a typo on your end.
privMsgw() must be privMsg()

CASE "!unban":
UserGroupFromFile( "yetkili", "./yetkili.txt" );
IF ( UserInGroup( "yetkili",$userName) )
THEN
globalMsg("".GetCurrentPlayerVar("NickName"). " ^T^7Şu kişinin banını kaldırdı^0-> " . $argv );
$Message = "". GetCurrentPlayerVar("UserName"). " >>Şu Kullanıcının banını kaldırdı>> " . $argv ;
$DiscordChannel = "1175532254194307102";
sendmessagetodiscord($DiscordChannel,$Message);
cmdLFS( "/unban " . $argv );
ELSE
privMsg ( "^7^TYanlış Komut." );
ENDIF
ELSE

12/4/2023 11:00:16 PM -> Syntax error: in file ".\default\LFSLapper.lpr" at line #1006
Token not catched
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The codes work smoothly, but as I said, err logo errors occur constantly. I gave you the line that gave you the error. The situation is always the same. I get this error at some points of Lapper. I can't figure out why. Another example... The command works but an err error appears in the log.
CASE "!unban":
UserGroupFromFile( "yetkili", "./yetkili.txt" );
IF ( UserInGroup( "yetkili",$userName) )
THEN
globalMsg("".GetCurrentPlayerVar("NickName"). " ^T^7Şu kişinin banını kaldırdı^0-> " . $argv );
$Message = "". GetCurrentPlayerVar("UserName"). " >>Şu Kullanıcının banını kaldırdı>> " . $argv ;
$DiscordChannel = "1175532254194307102";
sendmessagetodiscord($DiscordChannel,$Message);
cmdLFS( "/unban " . $argv );
ELSE
ENDIF
ELSE

I guess you have an 'ELSE' too many.
Quote from Bass-Driver :I guess you have an 'ELSE' too many.

CASE "!adminafk":
$X_Axis = "-198"; #X axis SpawnPoint
$Y_Axis = "290"; #Y axis SpawnPoint
$JRRAction = 4;

$Message = " ```fix\n (". GetCurrentPlayerVar("UserName").") admin afk alanına ışınlandı. >> (". GetLapperVar ( "LongTime" ) .") ``` "; $DiscordChannel = "1174408635892387952"; sendmessagetodiscord($DiscordChannel,$Message);
privMsgw( GetCurrentPlayerVar("NickName") . " ^6IŞINLANDI, ^6admin özel alanda.");

BREAK;

Finally, I want to ask this. Do you see any errors in the teleport command? If there is no error, I will ignore the err log in coding. For your information, the coordinates are working.
as i said in a few posts above
privMsgw(); must be privMsg();

You could figure this out, because the line:
privMsgw( GetCurrentPlayerVar("NickName") . " ^6IŞINLANDI, ^6admin özel alanda."); isnt displaying any text in the chat.

Almost all errormessages gives you the reason why a piece of code isnt working. 90% of the time its caused by a typo.

Test your code in a private server, before publishing it on a public server.
Quote from Bass-Driver :as i said in a few posts above
privMsgw(); must be privMsg();

You could figure this out, because the line:
privMsgw( GetCurrentPlayerVar("NickName") . " ^6IŞINLANDI, ^6admin özel alanda."); isnt displaying any text in the chat.

Almost all errormessages gives you the reason why a piece of code isnt working. 90% of the time its caused by a typo.

Test your code in a private server, before publishing it on a public server.

I apologize. Actually, I fixed this error, but I think I clicked it by mistake. My question is still valid. I already fixed privmsg, I forgot to fix it here.

Do you see any problems with the teleport command?
Do you get an error when using the teleport command?
The Lapper error log is usually very helpful to spot what's going wrong.
Quote from Yisc[NL :;2068166"]Do you get an error when using the teleport command?
The Lapper error log is usually very helpful to spot what's going wrong.

12/4/2023 11:05:22 PM -> Syntax error: in file ".\default\LFSLapper.lpr" at line #1573
Warning on Command: 'joinrequest' Cannot spawn spectated players
CASE "!drag":
$JRRAction = 4;

$Message = " ```fix\n (". GetCurrentPlayerVar("UserName").") drag bölgesine ışınlandı. >> (". GetLapperVar ( "LongTime" ) .") ``` "; $DiscordChannel = "1174408635892387952"; sendmessagetodiscord($DiscordChannel,$Message);
globalMsg( GetCurrentPlayerVar("NickName") . " ^6Drag başlangıcı yerine ışınlandı, ^6!drag yazarak sende ışınlan.");
BREAK;

In this line of code, it shows error... joinrequest($X_Axis , $Y_Axis , $Z_Axis , $Flags ,$Heading , $UCID , $PLID ,$JRRAction);
To try and find the issue, you should forward each of the variables to the Lapper console, to see if they have a value.
This can be done like this:

writeline ("DB1: " . $userName);
writeline ("DB2: " . $X_Axis);

etc etc.
Every variable will now be written to the console and there you can check if they all have a value.
Since some variables are filled with hardcoded numbers, the best guess is that the problem is with one of the variables that get filled with Lapper Vars.
Sorry for interrupting but:

12/4/2023 11:05:22 PM -> Syntax error: in file ".\default\LFSLapper.lpr" at line #1573

The joinrequest() doesnt work when a player is spectating.

@RealistAdam: please read the error/warnings, because the description of the error/warning gives an idea to fix it.

you can prevent this by ignore the code when someone is spectating or in pit.

IF(GetPlayervar($userName,"OnTrack") == 1) THEN
#code when a player is on Track.
ELSE
#code when a player is spectating or in pit.
ENDIF

@Bass-Driver: sorry chief Wink
My apologies, if i sounded a bit too harsh.

Quote from Bass-Driver :Sorry for interrupting but:

The joinrequest() doesnt work when a player is spectating.

@RealistAdam: please read the error/warnings, because the description of the error/warning gives an idea to fix it.

you can prevent this by ignore the code when someone is spectating or in pit.

IF(GetPlayervar($userName,"OnTrack") == 1) THEN
#code when a player is on Track.
ELSE
#code when a player is spectating or in pit.
ENDIF

CASE "!drag":
$JRRAction = 4;

BREAK;

I'm sorry I didn't fully understand what you wrote. There may be translation problems. Can you add the code you shared to the code I posted? Thank you.

By the way, I just now understood the answer you gave at the beginning of the forum. I removed most unnecessary features in Lapper. There is no delay or error right now. Thanks.
CASE "!drag":

IF(GetPlayervar($userName,"OnTrack") == 1) THEN #Check is the player is on track.

$JRRAction = 4;

ELSE
privmsg($userName,"You cannot use this command!");
ENDIF
BREAK;

Quote from Bass-Driver :
CASE "!drag":

IF(GetPlayervar($userName,"OnTrack") == 1) THEN #Check is the player is on track.

$JRRAction = 4;

ELSE
privmsg($userName,"You cannot use this command!");
ENDIF
BREAK;

Thx

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG