The online racing simulator
Slovak Language
(18 posts, started )
#1 - reyco
Slovak Language
I work on Slovak translation. Then i attach file on forum.
when do u finish it?
Finaly, the translation of Slovak language pack is finished
slovaklanguage.rar

Works fine in online game, but causing unexpected crash to windows or freezing the screen in offline game. Any solutions welcomed!
Attached files
slovaklanguage.rar - 25 KB - 274 views
I've tested it but could not reproduce the crash.

Do you know any way to make the crash or freeze happen? Does it happen every time, or just sometimes? Any more info about it? For example, is it with AI players, or alone, on which track, how many laps, does it happen in hotlapping mode? Is it at the end of a race or at a split time, or can it be at any time quite randomly?

And do you ever get a freeze or crash using any other language?
I've found some errors (including a crash)

1) tx_noun_adj ... must be "an" or "na".
"an" means adjective noun (e.g. cloudy day)
"na" means noun adjective (e.g. day cloudy)

2) 3g_x_km_xxx to 3g_x_x_mile ... MUST contain %.1f
(currently they have %. 1f - the extra space causes a crash)

3) 3g_roll_deg ... same again, needs %.1f (NOT % 1f)
-
(Scawen) DELETED by Scawen : No longer needed
I try it and I'm suprised ,,werry good work sisso
Good job putting alot of time into this Siso. I have ran thru it and it still needs alot of work though. Tried to point out just mistakes and email them to you, but after few ingame pages I gave up. Plus the Training lessons are not translated yet at all. What if I tried to come with my own language version? Translation from English this time, not just from Czech. I am wondering who decides which one to use, since Scawen probably doesn't speak slovak very well.
How it works is : We have an online translation system and we can assign users to that system, so you can edit the translations online. All updates are clearly visible in that system.

If Sisolak agrees, then we can add you to that system so there are two translators for Slovak (there are more than one assigned to most languages) and you can use the online system any time to make a change.
Scawen: yes, I agree. The more heads working together, the better results.

RAYfighter: IMHO I tried to do my best, but you are welcomed to help. It would be another great payoff for the slovak LFS cominuty.
OK, I've added you to the system RAYfighter.

And I've sent you an email with the info you need.
Siso: thank you for understanding, let's make the best we can.

Scawen: I am terribly sorry but I couldn't find the email message from you - since I wasn't awaiting it, my spam filters most probably killed it. Could I ask for the re-send please? This time I make sure to sort emails manually. Waiting at rasto at caadg dot sk.
Thank you for giving me a chance to be the part of this awesome game.

edit: got the email now, thank you
Thanks!

I've saved it in my patch folder.
Please note, that some shortcut keys (spectate, enter pits) have changed, so most keys.pdf (including English and German) are wrong at the moment. I'll upload a new version of those soon.

Edit: Files updated http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=3196
With help from stuchlo, we have updated the Slovak translations.
Attached files
Slovak.txt - 63.2 KB - 60 views
Uploaded that, thanks.

Slovak Language
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG