FZ50 GT
(9 posts, started )
FZ50 GT
Vehicle mod: FZ50 GT
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/9BFA2C

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :FZ50 GT by Ivan CSX Studio

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Hello again, this time a beefed up FZ50 GT, based on Porsche 997 GT3 RS philosophy, which light weight from original car, have more power, have aero track performance, but of course fun to drive around, and also representing Road-going Performance Car. but still retaining original FZ50 looks

now it has 450bhp with new engine, 3,8L boxer engine, the overall chassis and suspension has been tuned to accommodate those powerful street engine, making this car are suitable for track use, but also enjoyable to drive around, also some electronic has been upgraded, from traction control with ignition cut, engine brake reduction, abs, we got you all covered for your fun drive car like this one

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Probably the most realistic interpretation of a 911 using a FZ5 base! This really feels like a properly balanced rear engine car! It’s fast but just the right amount of fast! Great work!
I agree with martin18, i love that car!
I just tested it and I love it too!
Nice mod =)
Quote from Novais20 :Nice mod =)

Thank you! IVan and I appreciate that this car still gets loved
PS: we miss your mods
Quote from martin18 :Thank you! IVan and I appreciate that this car still gets loved
PS: we miss your mods

I'm out of ideas right now haha
This thing is a blast to drive Big grin
I wish you guys made a bit more improvements to it like custom gauges and steering wheel
#9 - URUQ
Quote from dornardo :This thing is a blast to drive Big grin
I wish you guys made a bit more improvements to it like custom gauges and steering wheel

+1

FZ50 GT
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG