The online racing simulator
GM_SST_MBW124
(7 posts, started )
GM_SST_MBW124
Would you care to explain where you got those wheels from? I don't recall ever being asked to make use of wheels from my mods, wheels that I modelled from scratch!
#3 - R-to
But this mod is in no way a derivative of the mod given in the link you have posted. A derivative doesn't mean take one or two parts and make a totally new mod, it means you build on/ modify the base mod it is derived from.
Oh noo, didint realize it goes like that. I will change the rims back. So sorry and tjanks to let me know this.. Didint understand you cannot use rims of mod that allowed deriatives. Is it possible that i can use them in this mod because they look like same rims what mercedes use in dtm back in the days?
Quote from tanehau-srt :Oh noo, didint realize it goes like that. I will change the rims back. So sorry and tjanks to let me know this.. Didint understand you cannot use rims of mod that allowed deriatives. Is it possible that i can use them in this mod because they look like same rims what mercedes use in dtm back in the days?

I think the whole derivative definition is a bit confusing/ uncertain.
You are welcome to use them, I just like it when people ask for permission first but I understand where the confusion came in.Thumbs up
#7 - R-to
Thank you alot! <3 Smile

GM_SST_MBW124
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG