The online racing simulator
steering lock
(5 posts, started )
steering lock
why is there so little steering lock in the road cars?

i know there was more on the 1st S2 demo but why did they lower it? i can understand why the race car's have a low steering lock's but have no idea why the road cars have such little lock
#2 - Jakg
you call 36 degrees "little"?

it's because irl road cars don't have that much lock, and LFS gives them more than they would usually have

Scawen once said that if you can find a car with more than 36 degrees of lock stock, in serious production, he will change it
Quote from Jakg :you call 36 degrees "little"?

it's because irl road cars don't have that much lock, and LFS gives them more than they would usually have

Scawen once said that if you can find a car with more than 36 degrees of lock stock, in serious production, he will change it

it seem's like they have alot less tho, cant get any good angle when drifting(get alot more drifting in RL lol)
Check in your car setup - the road cars have up to 36 degrees. If your steering is calibrated correctly then that is what you can have whilst skidding. If you can get a lot more in real life, on a car with non-modified steering, then feel free to measure it, or at least tell us what it is, then Scawen may consider changing it. But the best drifters in LFS manage, so it's not very important.
#5 - bbman
Maybe you lowered your parallel steering? And even though I occasionally powerslide through a corner with a good bit of angle, it was never too less steering in my opinion... Maybe you need to install throttlecontrol.exe...

steering lock
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG