The online racing simulator
Can't change controls????
(3 posts, started )
Hello, i've bought this game a little while ago and its so great BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thing that drives me crazy and makes me want to uninstall is the lack of controls you can change, like i can't EVEN SET THE DAMN handbrake on numpad, i can't change blinkers on different keys which are hard locked on 7/8/9, or even headlights which is on 3, wtf???? how fricking hard it is to allow to change controls for everything, this is so damn stupid wish i could refund now. bought this game to cruise online and drift, made a home made simulator setup with a handbrake (see on pictures i uploaded) and the controls I NEED MOST i can't **** change. never thought this'd bother me so much, holy damn. gonna have to switch to assetto corsa or some other game.
Attached images
IMG_20230212_124703.jpg
Untitled.png
In theory you could adjust the psychical handbrake / mount an attachment so it presses “space” on your keyboard, which you can map to handbrake in LFS.

While it is unfortunately not possible to bind blinkers or headlights to a different key, it is possible to map it to a wheel button, if that helps. You assign e.g. “/press 3” to one of the CTRL + or ALT + binds in controls, then assign a wheel button to that key bind.
Thanks. This still is super annoying. But hands down for still updating this amazing old game.

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG