The online racing simulator
Quote from LOXISLOXIS :Thanks for this mod!! A masterpiece.
Also it would be nice to have a Nissan S15 Spec-R

There's NPFV JD99 mod with Derivatives are allowed : YES so u can tune it urself Tongue

I tested N.400S and the model is amazing but setup needs some polishment. For example brakes doesn't really exist ;p
Changed default setups, changed gearbox to 6 gear, removed front wing aerodynamics.
Drove a few laps and I'm amazed. Amazing looking and handling Thumbs up

10/10 and 5 stars is too low to rate this
We had race with these last night. Great car. Really nice job with both modeling and physics. Only thing that was a problem is that the clutch seems to overheat quite easily when you put down more laps.
Added some mappings to more realistic look.
Changed gear ratio to real one in cruise setup.
changed weight to real one (1550 kg)
and weight distribution like on 370z/350z - (53/47) (i dont find weight distribution info for 400z)
Changed engine redline to more realistic. (6800 rpm)
Worst car brakes ever made....but car looks great
Is it possible you could make a skin template for this?
Add skin support, add default skin, change steering wheel size and position, changed animation, add fictional logos, add new mappings
Attached images
jh4hYPRQt_k.jpg
Y5QlAEYMaDY.jpg
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :Done Thumbs up

It doesn't accept the skin you made for it O_o plus then you want to generate a skin tempplate it doesn't do it.
Quote from kentwolf :It doesn't accept the skin you made for it O_o plus then you want to generate a skin tempplate it doesn't do it.

Works for me.
On first choose skin, (second color) and then press "Generate skin tamplete" and it copied in your clipboard, and you can just Ctrl+V it in Photoshop or something.
That's why people normally use white default skin on non-paint schemed colors. In your case player is forced to make a skin when he wants a car in simple one color (red for example) which isn't available in the colors list.
Fixed mirrors
Quote from Eclipsed :That's why people normally use white default skin on non-paint schemed colors. In your case player is forced to make a skin when he wants a car in simple one color (red for example) which isn't available in the colors list.

I understand it, I just don't like it, increase the weight of the mod, and have a white sheet, from the message in the lfs it is obvious that you need to switch the coloring to the skin in order to generate it, I do not see this as a big problem.
Great job, man. But the steering angle... ewwww.. I don't think it's like that IRL.

update:
I mean steering wheel tilt.
the center panel display gets flipped if you use RHD
Some updates:
Added muffler animation
Lights split into side lights/inds/fogs
Added new lights icons in dashboard
Added Safety car lightbar in second configuration
Added lod2
Different RPM reading between LFS UI and in-car engine speed
Attached images
lfs_00000090.jpg
Quote from Ayoub2016 :Different RPM reading between LFS UI and in-car engine speed

I fixed it, but my tachometer numbers placed a bit different from the texture, so it is still misaligned, but now the revs that are close to the cutoff are more correct. But if you pay attention to the 2,000 rpm, they are in different places.

Nissan 400Z Creation on the live stream
(69 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG