The online racing simulator
Tweak problem
(18 posts, started )
Tweak problem
I don't know if it's because I got the Z28 version LFS, or if Tweak requires any outgauge numbers or something, but I can't make it work :/ I downloaded the latest LFS tweak from Lfstweak.net, and I can't figure out how to fix it :P

any suggestions? since my connection is too bad for online play, I thought I'd hve some fun with tweak, as I hear alot of talking about it..
#2 - J@tko
Have you selected a car first?
Quote from J@tko :Have you selected a car first?

I think I have, there's no such menu as car selecting, but what I've done is started LFS, go to track, and then selecting XFG in a menu called "override current car" and it just won't work out
#4 - J@tko
Try going to a track, selecting a car then pressing "ok" so you're on track, THEN using tweak.
still nothing :-/
Open LFS > on menu screen open tweak > select XFG > go to track > open tweak > on the left side of it press "refresh" > play with settings then hit apply > shift + p then enter track > Enjoy!
I have one problem too. Thing is that it only changes the engine type from Inline to V-Type. And it adds turbo too, buy if I like add cylinders, it wont change them. Then I shift+p and try to refresh the tweak, and then it gives an error...
tried what you guys said, still nothing :/
I am using lfs .6u and when I run the lfstweak program, it doesnt let me write anything into game. does anyone know what to do?
Quote from Kenji Gaming :I am using lfs .6u and when I run the lfstweak program, it doesnt let me write anything into game. does anyone know what to do?

I have been having yet the same problem as well, which gets me quite upset due to not being able to tune.
Dude I can't click the Write button in Engine Tweaker, On-Track Car Tweaker, Demo cars Editor and Demo cars Wheels / Rims, I can only press write button in Car Type Editor & tweaks, what do I do?
this problem also happens to me
Quote from ID4nil1n :Dude I can't click the Write button in Engine Tweaker, On-Track Car Tweaker, Demo cars Editor and Demo cars Wheels / Rims, I can only press write button in Car Type Editor & tweaks, what do I do?

Its paid tweaker, you must donate to author of that tweak to unlock all functionalities.
Quote from Draggo :Its paid tweaker, you must donate to author of that tweak to unlock all functionalities.

what a prick it used to be free
LFS has now it's own tweaker,which is free for all S3 licence holders.
Hehe, nice way to put it Smile But the real truth is that LFS tweaker costs quite some amount for S3, if you have to buy all 3 lic at once.
Quote from HuntRally :what a prick it used to be free

Charging for their own work, what a prick indeed! /s
Quote from Draggo :Its paid tweaker, you must donate to author of that tweak to unlock all functionalities.

ah

Tweak problem
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG