The online racing simulator
I have some doubts about the new South City
Hi Scawen, I've been exploring your aerial shots of the new South City a lot and I really enjoyed seeing them, but there were two big questions that I was very excited to know 🀯😍

I have seen that the new South City has a football stadium, I would first like to know if it will be accessible normally, it would be something very incredible to create rally stages as is happening this week in Greece with World Rallys and if it is at night it would be something incredible and that could give great events like race of champions in LFS and something very interesting to participate and even see yourself in livestream

Another question is the place that is marked in red if it is another mini circuit and if it would also be accessible, from the images it looks like a good place for drift events, doesn't it? πŸ€”πŸ˜
Attached images
-124711065 61885117 77812672 10227 6191 0.0 65.3.jpg
imagine how amazing this would not be in LFS 🀯😍
Attached images
2d4jbmh.jpg

😍😱 imagine this on LFS 😍πŸ’₯
I made a Race of Champions type of track few years back ...

https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/88945

Wouldn't be same type of grip levels to LFS made track, as I used concrete.
Attached images
LFS ROC Layout.png
Quote from sinanju :I made a Race of Champions type of track few years back ...

https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/88945

Wouldn't be same type of grip levels to LFS made track, as I used concrete.

this was amazing, imagine a year-end event with great broadcasts and a real LFS party?
One could create a really very good and very interesting event 😍

New version hasn't been released yet and I'm getting more and more ideas for amazing events that could be done in it 😱🀯😍

this track in the current Blackwood would be beautiful 😱😍
#6 - Racon
I've got one with 14k laptimes on PiranMOTOStreetRacing , too Thumbs up
Did something like that before too ...

Wanted to make long track on the AutoX area before the Large Area was released.
Attached images
LFS AU1 XOver.png
I personally hope that some unaccessible or some unexpected areas will still have collisions, I bet that the community can come up with amazing things with the editor.
Quote from Kanade :I personally hope that some unaccessible or some unexpected areas will still have collisions, I bet that the community can come up with amazing things with the editor.

I would assume alot of the areas have collisions, in the style of Westhill.
Keep in mind that alot of "backstage" regions are also covered in screenshots and made detailed.

There are also official LFS videos from the various parking lot buildings. So they are indeed accessible.
Quote from sinanju :Did something like that before too ...

Wanted to make long track on the AutoX area before the Large Area was released.

this layout is amazing!!
where can i get it? I have the same but much smaller
I've added this layout to the Autocross Layouts section HERE.

It's set up is for single car doing full lap.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG