The online racing simulator
288th RTFR

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: S1DUS*R.Kardol
Last FBM race won by: S1DUS*Botsi (266th RTFR - SO Chicane Route Reversed)
Most FBM race wins: S1DUS*Botsi - 5 wins (Finland - 8 wins)
Last Kyoto race won by: S1DUS*uNite (284th RTFR - LSV 12 GTR @ KY National)
Most Kyoto roval config race wins: S1DUS*uNite & S1DUS*GáboR - 2 wins (Finland - 4 wins)
Current rating leader: S1DUS*uNite (+18 points)

2022-S2 standings after 1 of 10 races:
S1DUS*R.Kardol - 24
[FM]ˆチαtαι - 21
[WCL] s1dus Monkey - 18
Event rating,standings and other statistics

Server link: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race
Race Green Discord: https://discord.gg/E37R5vD
Attached images
288thRTFR.jpg
PACKED field of cars today for the 288th RTFR, racing the agile Formula BMW's in Kyoto!

The Japanese Track was on fire!

Gabor takes the win 1.8 ahead of Fatal, more behind is Ro8er Chen!
S1dus Monkey & Zesty completes the Top 5.

Full Report in the coming days
Attached images
kyoto 5.png
Kyoto 4.png
kyoto3.png
kyoto1.png
Kyoto2.png
Not the race I was looking for. My pace was terrible, I was really slow - but at least I managed to practise myself enough to make some consistent laps, without making huge mistakes.

Race started in P29, dropping to last even before first corner. Then I managed to pick up some places after others spun/crash out, to get up to P21 (I guess?), then tried to pick up even more places after Rony and RedBot tangled together, tried to get on the outside of RedBot down turn 9, but I guess he didn't expect me to go there, and he touched me with unintentional pushing out of the track, and we both ended up in gravel. My damage was not severe, so I tried to continue despite being dead last, and having possibly worst pace out there. Later Kvysenhoj had his own problems, and we got some battle out on track, and after he repassed me - I tried to stay in touch with him as much as possible - and ended up in tyres in Turn 2. This time damage was enough to make car undrivable, so I retired from the race.

Maybe next time I'll have more luck Thumbs up
Official results
Qualifying:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / RTFR .mpr folder / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

Second race of the second season brought us the entry level formula car Formula BMW FB02 as it's known also in the real racing world - relativelly simple car and yet has it's own challenges to be fast on track. Unfortunatelly lack of proper ruling overshadowed the competition as some drivers used something that's quite unrealistic for open wheel cars - bumpdrafting,which in real world is not so easily possible with such cars. But the race goes on and it provided some action in the stream as always - feel free to rewatch it even if the intrigue is gone knowing the results.

The driver who has won half of the last 12 races stroke once again this week - Gábor set the fastest lap in both sessions and crossed the finish line ahead of competition after leading 11 of 18 racelaps. After scoring his 11th pole position and during race picking up also his 11th fastest lap of the race,he scored also his 16th RTFR race win - Gábor is only the second driver to win more than 15,aditionally it was his 29th top5 finish and 22nd win for Hungary,tying Lithuania for 3rd most wins in nations success chart. Despite leading 7 laps,Fatal eventually got cought with group effort and with it lost the lead of the race,which he could not regain anymore,2nd place finish for the previous 2-time racewinner and 16th top5 finish. Well known single seaters driver Ro8er Chan joined RTFR for the first time and proved his skills to finish 3rd,closely followed by WCL's biggest bananas consumer,who also scored his 16th top5 finish. Top5 was closed by Malaysian driver Zesty,who scored his 2nd top5 finish out of 5 total finishes.

VOD at Youtube:

Curious people might already know what awaits them in next normal RTFR race scheduled in 2 weeks,rest have to wait for full oficial info in the weekend before the race. But there is another race in nearer future - next week it's time for the extra large RTFR which will feature a car from 60ies/70ies sports prototypes era. The Wessex R69SP is a lightweight sports car with simple aerodynamics but without slick tyres,giving the drivers great challenge to handle it and the high speed Kyoto GP Long reversed will surely push even best drivers to it's limits. Full info soon!
Attached images
q.jpg
r.jpg
p.jpg
s.png
Hello. I also made video:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG