The online racing simulator
CHECK90 MISSILE
(6 posts, started )
CHECK90 MISSILE
Vehicle mod: CHECK90 MISSILE
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/5D88A8

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Simply model with good phyzics for wheel owners.

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Simply model with good phyzics for wheel owners.
Model have chasiss from nur420 (banned e92).
Created for a tandem drifting with MK2 JZX 100 MISSILIE.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
I’m not going to talk about the interior quality or the low oly model because it’s hard to get a legal one any where… and I know it’s WIP, but wow this was disappointing!
Suspension has no travel it’s just in the ground rides terrible! Barely drift, geometry is all off. And the engine doesn’t even sound like a V8
#3 - jujek
hey maybe the car look like looks, but this car is so nice on wheel i can say this is the 2nd BMW in lfs what had feel on the wheel like i driving a bmw, this is so nice to drive on wheel i cant stop driving it just like almost mine e36 Big grin this is the only one mod what i can drive on wheel, most of people dont even drove car in real life and they making mods. this is just masterpiece in handling, drifting is like miracle in this car, thanks a looot
#4 - jujek
Quote from martin18 :Suspension has no travel it’s just in the ground

dude idk where you live but most people in my country put like 25kg springs on bmw to make it so stiff that You can break your back, and they drift without problem with it, this is fun car to do things like all bmw do, so what do you want from it? it is just for drifting not offroading
Quote from jujek :dude idk where you live but most people in my country put like 25kg springs on bmw to make it so stiff that You can break your back, and they drift without problem with it, this is fun car to do things like all bmw do, so what do you want from it? it is just for drifting not offroading

Yeah well slammed to the ground “hot boi” is not necessary good or fun. And it says missile car and most missile cars are pretty soft suspension so you can beat on it not a “show car”
#6 - jujek
Quote from martin18 :Yeah well slammed to the ground “hot boi” is not necessary good or fun. And it says missile car and most missile cars are pretty soft suspension so you can beat on it not a “show car”

Not really, missle car is like car taken from scrap yard

CHECK90 MISSILE
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG