The online racing simulator
Panther 911 Turbo
(28 posts, started )
Absolutely phenomenal

Very fun to drive!
Quote from Daniel564 :10/10 would surprise gtrs again Omg omg omg

Quote from Octosquad :Absolutely phenomenal

Very fun to drive!

I'm really thankful to both of you for the great words.

I'm thankful to the people who gave a hand, so it can reach its stage.

And I'm glad, that there are people, who enjoy the mod. Including me.

I know that its not perfect, but sooner or later, it might get there.

Cheers.
Hey fellas, apparently someone reported the my mod for being hijacked from a game.

Link: https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/2004942#post2004942

It was low poly at the time I downloaded it and I didn't have any concerns back then.

I tried messaging the "author / creator" of the 3d model, but he stopped replying after I asked for more details and for any proofs.

At this point it will get / it is unpublished and it will wait for changes, but I don't have enough time to search for a "legal" low poly 3d model of the Porsche.

I'm really sorry to everyone who invested in it inside cruise servers as [TC] City Driving. I invested some time in it as well and I'm not feeling good about this news, but I can't do anything at this point. I will try to fix this issue in time. Maybe if someone has more time than me, he can help me find a 'legal 3d low poly model', so we could reupload. The actual vehicle is: Porsche 997 GT2.

Again, I'm really sorry, but I didn't expect this when I uploaded the mod and I feel a bit sad for everyone who enjoyed driving it or bought it in cruise servers.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG