The online racing simulator
Engine Requests For Your Mods
(113 posts, started )
Quote from Snoop.DriftEra :These are old VOB mods, based on FXO and RB4. I Used them for AIs just for the background when raced my S13. DC2 is poor quality, but GC8 is pretty decent. I'm not sure that i have original zips, but if you really need it i will rip them off of my 0.6F for you.

Is the 996 are mod you making now or is this a Vob too?
Quote from martin18 :Is the 996 are mod you making now or is this a Vob too?

VOB, based on FZ.
Quote from Snoop.DriftEra :VOB, based on FZ.

I see you working on that amazing S13 mod Good Luck with getting it to test and even lowering the Tris count.
Let me know if you will to make a GT3 mod later I’d love to work with you on that
Would it be possible to do
the sound of popcorn?
Quote from V_Ro :Would it be possible to do
the sound of popcorn?

?????? Popcorn???? For what? Give me proof of mod and YouTube video of what you want it to sound like?
LFS does not simulate additional fuel injector in exhaust system to make silly useless noises. Only popcorn in LFS is when you watch broadcasts of races - then you put popcorn in bowl for having a snack while watching action.
Yes haha thank you Eclipsed. Yeah no Crackle pop tune specially on non turbo engines. Refer to Schancke T16 for crackle pop sounds
hello Martin
@Martin18 : T46 need you to fix the AIs gears problem (Discord MP is awaiting you with attached engine files) Wave
Quote from Tomfuel :T46 need you to fix the AIs gears problem

Raise redline! Simple fix,works in most cases - if ideal shift point is past redline (revlimiter),AI keeps revving and waiting to reach that ideal shift point.
yes, i tried this, Martin is the enginneer of the T28, and i kept our mp exchange about the T34 similar fix issue
but on T46, redline is already too high ...
Hey guys just wanted to update you guys it’s been a while, but don’t forget I’m still here for you guys. Still taking in request for engines and sounds, again with my approval of the mod I’ll help you. Since limited personal time. I only take request for mods that are to benefit LFS mod list.

Thank you all can’t wait to see the request here or on Discord @ RBunny#8456
-
(martin18) DELETED by Scawen : a reply to a spam post that is now deleted

Engine Requests For Your Mods
(113 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG