The online racing simulator
Any other way to pay for licenses?
Greetings people of LFS! Me and a friend of mine have been racing as demo players around for fun and we've been wanting to upgrade our licenses to S1 and perhaps even higher.

Unfortunately we are in Russia, and I think y'know why this is a problem.

Card providers like Mastercard and Visa (including PayPal cutting us off too) have cut off worldwide payments to us so we can't use the cards to get an upgrade to S1 or further.

Is there any other way to purchase a license with phone balance or some russian platform that provides official licenses?

Hope to see you people on S1, S2 or S3.
One way to have is simply being active on both in-game and here, in a way or another. Therefore people may be enough generous to gift away for you.

I want to highlight tho it won't be obvious at all. It just plausible that may happen in certain circumstances.

I only put this because I really don't know how else.
An internet friend of mine was having an issue with buying the license as well, didn't look like he was yet able to fix it
Quote from HyperTerminal95 :
Is there any other way to purchase a license with phone balance or some russian platform that provides official licenses?

from top of my head, Fortumo should still accept payments from Russia through sending a SMS, but the question about developers going through scripting a code and messing with databases for being able to buy a license via sms is still remaining. honestly, i don't think they would go through that, but who knows. time will tell!
Welp i have this issue for ages because of usa sanctions on syria..
Basically i bought it as license vouchers from this person.
He is a well know guy in the community especially in TC server and have a good reputation.. I suggest u connect with him and see an offer i only have his discord tho :
lizardk#6577
His discord (can see reviews about him) : https://discord.gg/m4WbpCZ8Mu

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG