The online racing simulator
Kink II XRT & XRR ( 2 Flat Out! Themed speed racing layouts )
Here is the Kink II XRT and Kink II XRR

Two versions: XRT variant contains 4 braking points, XRR contains 4 or 5, depending car settings and good driving skils.

XRT version is suitable for soft tyres with 230 - 270 km/h top speed

XRR version is suitable for racing tyres with 280 - 320 km/h top speed

Any fast formula cars are not recommended due fragile suspension.

Proper pitlane and start/finish lane.

XRT version contains Dropout, where car is expected to have some airtime. Suitable to make suspension to last, although you can neglect the suspension damage simply lifting off little the throttle.

XRR version is longer and contains few more high speed turns.

EDIT: Added replays. Not as demonstration of perfect driving ( because it's pporly driven ), but rather what to expect.

EDIT2: Added replay and setup for Toyate Suproza T. Quite tricky and probably not enough well developed, but should keep up the basics. Can do 3-4 laps before tires are gone ( unless you are able to drive like real gentleman in order to keep tires up in good condition )

And yes, car can go over 400km/h, but nonetheless...

EDIT3: Added replay and setup for Devil Z ( XRT variant ). Tried actually to make an epic start/finish laptime but 2nd last corner went a bit too far and I ended into pitlane. A good demonstration about what could go wrong.

And I like it. You win plenty of time if you dare to go for it, but will lose plenty of time if slipping wrong side of the racing track, ( especially true if there is pitspeed limit implemented, that is. )

EDIT4: Added Kink II XRR setups for:

FXO GTR | Slowest car, easiest to drive
XR GTR | Fastest car ( if able to keep turbo spooling up all the time ), but turbo pressure must be kept high
FZ50 GTR | Very fast car generally, even faster than XR GTR, if cornering is taken smoothly.

All 3 cars were between 1 second gap at Start/Finish lap ( 1-lap time attack )

Expect more setups to come. I try to fulfill more optimal setups to enhance GTR cars. ( MGR, LX10, LS V12 to come... and more! )

EDIT5: Added setups for 5 different vehicles ( XRR variant )

LX10 GTR | Interesting car, slightly faster than FZ50 GTR, capable to do over 300km/h, but quite tricky to sustain tires
MRG V8 GTR | Top Speed even slower than FXO GTR. However, car excels on tire management!

LSV 12 GTR | Top Speed over 310km/h but what is even more impressive is how car is able to make high speed corners. Absolute beast to go!

Dorito-GTO | This 5-speed manual gearbox vehicle is also capable to go easily over 310km/h but tires and clutch may be an issue in long run. Good brakes but demanding car in order to go smoothly.

Torino Antidoto | This exotic car is even faster than other two, but simply loses on cornering due characteristics. Very hard on tires and probably very bad fuel comsumption. Steering management is at least on same level as Dorito-GTO. In other words: You must excel some aspects to maintain this thing.

So yeah, here is 5 more cars to tackle with. Probably will give some more. Perhaps XRT variant's turn next time, who knows. Have fun!

EDIT 6: Ok, One more for today!

LX8 GTR | The mythical vehicle from 0.5F2 version. Top Speed goes over 290km/h. Insane acceleration and torque! Shift gears somewhere at 10 000rpm to maintain constant good acceleration. Keeps up with other GTR cars till 2nd checkpoint, where bunch of kinks and hard corners eats it's laptime several seconds. However, if able to keep up with pack via slipstream, this vehicle will be the winner due insane acceleration!

They said it was too hard to drive...

It is hard to drive... but too hard? Go and stay home!

EDIT 7: BZ30 Roadster GTR setup added. While this car is no match against top tier GTR's, quick acceleration, good tire management and agility are the weapons in this car's journey.
Beware, while car has variety of options, it can spin rather easily
While being agile, it has not greatest handling
Can barely hit 290km/h
EDIT 8: Acosta Starlin ( XRT Variant ) setup added.
Edit9: Added Kink II XRR setup for DORITOSUKE. This car can only challenge GTR cars with full flat out courses, as this car simply has not enough power and steering requires rather drifting skills than full apex grip, due the car's nature. Similar rule like LX8 GTR: If you can keep up with the pack, there is slight chance to make it happen.
Edit10: Added Kink II XRR setup for P4 ATN 2017. Competitor for LSV 12 GTR. Watch out front right tire, you may want to lift off a little on left hand turns for trade-off to managing tires.
EDIT11: Added XR V8SC Kink II XRR setup. Good competitor for DORITOSUKE with similar rules. A lot of torque but very hungry for smelting tires. Definitely not good vehicle for beginners... but perhaps YOU can make it very fast?

EDIT12: Panther 911 Turbo setup added due popularity.

This vehicle excels beautifully on sharp turns. And with top speed being over 300km/h, this 7-speed flashy 4WD eats regular GTR cars anyway and anyhow. Excellent handling and easy to brake. Also aids with ABS/TC

It's weakness definitely is tyre management by unpredict movements. While having excellent handling, Panther is unpredictable on small bumps and high speed corners. Pay attention in these circumstances.

EDIT13: RZBDK
This 3 litre, 658 bhp, huge steering angle drift car is now forced to go straight and fast. This happy-go-lucky rear wheel monster isn't however that fast as expected:

PROS

Good amount of torque and engine sounds and seems to be on top notch
Can easily go "god what knows how fast" ( Under 340km/h anyway )
As a drift car with flat tires, car seems to handle beautifully on sharp turns, while on slide.
Can sustain some damage!

CONS

Tires must be under constant management
Once tail happy, remains like so
Isn't meant for gripping and having perfect balance on corners, which are the most optimal, is surprisingly hard.
Fuel comsumption

EDIT14: McLarry_D8M

I just add replay. Let that speak enough what you may face off. Setup also included, but definitely far from optimal.

WARNING: Watch replay, please.

Pros:
INSANE Torque and Acceleration
Over 360km/h Top Speed

Cons:
Rest of things.

( I just want to highlight that I am not mocking/insulting this awesome vehicle in anyhow. I believe it is as how it should be. It is just what to expect when tackling on this high speed stuff.

Edit15: Added Kink II XRT setup for Alexis GR-2

Easy to handle. This stylish 90's looking vehicle will handle great at corners and braking isn't that bad at all, thanks to ABS.

Pros:
Top speed over 272km/h
Excellent maneuverability. Forgives a lot
Good suspension

Cons:
In order to steer, you must lift throttle a bit once for while. This is especially true when not in exact optimal cornering.
Rather slow on last two corners.
Attached images
LFS15.jpg
LFS14.jpg
LFS13.jpg
LFS12.jpg
LFS11.jpg
LFS10.jpg
LFS9.jpg
LFS8.jpg
LFS7.jpg
LFS6.jpg
LFS5.jpg
LFS4.jpg
LFS3.jpg
LFS2.jpg
LFS1.jpg
Attached files
LA1X_^4Kink II ^9XRR.lyt - 18.8 KB - 101 views
LA1X_^4Kink II ^9XRT.lyt - 18.5 KB - 107 views
UM21_LA1X_XRR_PÄÄTTYNYT.spr - 59.1 KB - 97 views
UM21_LA1X_XRT_PÄÄTTYNYT_2.spr - 61.3 KB - 91 views
UM21_LA1X_275FFC_PÄÄTTYNYT.spr - 75.2 KB - 93 views
275FFC_Kink II XRR.set - 132 B - 123 views
FE5CF2_Kink II XRT.set - 132 B - 119 views
UM21_LA1X_FE5CF2_PÄÄTTYNYT.spr - 82.9 KB - 118 views
XRR_Kink II XRR.set - 132 B - 193 views
FXR_Kink II XRR.set - 132 B - 200 views
FZR_Kink II XRR.set - 132 B - 202 views
80D0BD_Kink II XRR.set - 132 B - 207 views
2F5D61_Kink II XRR.set - 132 B - 96 views
C9F8FE_Kink II XRR.set - 132 B - 125 views
6D66A6_Kink II XRR.set - 132 B - 117 views
7C350B_Kink II XRR.set - 132 B - 228 views
71F781_Kink II XRR.set - 132 B - 116 views
F3430A_Kink II XRR.set - 132 B - 132 views
B9747E_Kink II XRT.set - 132 B - 215 views
8A6037_Kink II XRR.set - 132 B - 108 views
7EED68_Kink II XRR.set - 132 B - 113 views
BD3DA2_Kink II XRR.set - 132 B - 101 views
D8375D_Kink II XRR.set - 132 B - 104 views
742AAA_Kink II XRR.set - 132 B - 104 views
C74EFC_Kink II XRR.set - 132 B - 194 views
UM21_LA1X_C74EFC_PÄÄTTYNYT.spr - 98.3 KB - 88 views
7F492C_Kink II XRT.set - 132 B - 143 views
#2 - Racon
If there's not going to be many places to brake, let's make 'em count Smile

How about a corner that goes on forever, tightening as it goes, last thing before the sprint to the line?
Section of track with 2 braking zones and 2 where you may be able to lift.

If turns too tight to get round without braking, they could be widened or angle opened.

Take away Autocross start and lines round it, and you use 384 objects, which cover an area approx. 480m x 230m.
Attached images
LA1 Symmetry Short.png
Attached files
LA1_Symmetry Short.lyt - 3 KB - 101 views
Quote from Racon :If there's not going to be many places to brake, let's make 'em count Smile

How about a corner that goes on forever, tightening as it goes, last thing before the sprint to the line?

Quote from sinanju :Section of track with 2 braking zones and 2 where you may be able to lift.

If turns too tight to get round without braking, they could be widened or angle opened.

Take away Autocross start and lines round it, and you use 384 objects, which cover an area approx. 480m x 230m.

Guess I will use both. with 50-50 style Tongue

EDIT: Ahh, yes! This will actually be great idea I think, hehe!

EDIT2: @sinanjyu, yes that is wayyyy too narrow track. But I will use left side walls, all the way to half section Tongue I will make outer section with my hand
Of course, I had to take design error right from the start, already planted quite everything... "everything" and starting position was never set into center.

Can't make tightening kind of curve, unless I take little straight gap and then start manouvering into kind of one.

sinanjus corners will be ahead and will act as T1-T2

EDIT: Well... due object limit, I had to cut weirdly the objects. Now T1 is actually hard kink, while T2 is actual hairpin.

EDIT2: No chance to make full amount of 24 meter wide track. Here it is narrowed to 16 meters. It's only on the bridge section and the kink ( with air-time small jump ahead )

Attached images
lfs_00000078.jpg
lfs_00000079.jpg
lfs_00000080.jpg
lfs_00000081.jpg
Final Decision
And here's how it will be. Now adding markers, scenery and other relevant objects!

EDIT: DFKN H KJGSDHJ GDS ÖHJGHÖGOHSÖOD :ASD;SAD;SDA;SA;D;SAD;ASD;ADS;DS;DS;DAS

Another design error... There is now 3 braking points...

So be it..I failed, but I don't care. Track itself is very interesting.
Attached images
lfs_00000082.jpg
I am not happy this with faster cars on this. I will make an alternative version of this one. Mainly changes on Turn 6 and the DropOut. Ohterwise it will remain same.

But now, time to make a shift.

EDIT: Just in case wondering, current version will be kept in here, just alt version will also be released here.
Alright... I am now finished! Have fun!

EDIT: NOW REALLY finished. Ugh! Inform me when someone has event on these. Later --->
Nice one mate

Kink II XRT & XRR ( 2 Flat Out! Themed speed racing layouts )
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG