(4 posts, started )
VEIKKO 6000
Vehicle mod: VEIKKO 6000
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/B894E9

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Virtual grass needs mowing too!

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :This is Veikko 6000.

It started life as a boring, ordinary lawnmower, until some lunatic decided to throw everything except the chassis into a bin, and fit a 200cc quadbike engine in place of the original one.

Few things worth of noting:

- it has steering
- it has 4 gears
- it has 4 wheels
- 5 if you count the steering wheel
- it also has a seat warmer taken from MRT to keep your virtual butt from freezing
- fully working default skin, including 8 additional paintjobs (wireframe coming soon!)
- it doesn't have a cutting blade assembly so you can't actually mow any lawns. virtual grass doesn't actually need mowing, i lied.
- it also doesn't have any type of suspension apart from the tyre sidewall flex
- it is also pretty much the first model i've ever completed so it propably has like 16 polygons

Hope you enjoy this mod and have as much fun driving it as i had making it.

Updated to Version 2, changelog below:

- new configuration, related to the short description Wink
- improved frame, resulting in slightly reduced "wheel hop"

- centrifugal clutch to combat clutch wear
- more "realistic" powerband, power/torque peak higher but optimal rpm reduced, it is also now a 4-stroke since actual quadbikes with similar size engines are most commonly 4 strokes, too. Big grin

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Wehn can have lights
Quote from fatalunfair :Wehn can have lights

Sorry, it took me half a year to make this vehicle have functional lights.

Lights are now added Smile
ok first off the lawnmower is great! I love the mod, but when you made it into a race car I thought it was great. With 32 ai racing that on some tracks they would be 2-3 wide or in other unique formations. Especially since the car is so tiny they sometimes won't brake to be in single file, as well as pushing another race mower pass the other sometimes to the lead! So I was wondering, can you bring back the race car but as a separate mod please? I really want it.

VEIKKO 6000
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG