The online racing simulator
#1 - axus
LXCC - Register Your Interest Here
Hi, guys!

vMaxSR are starting a new league very soon. This will be an LX-only league. There will be two drivers per team in every race. One of the drivers will drive the LX4 and the other will drive the LX6. Both cars will be on track at the same time.

The first race should take place in the region of 6 weeks to 2 months from now. Dates and times have not been finalized yet, so people interested in joining are encouraged to post in this thread and tell us what times are convenient for them so we can get the ball rolling.

The complete list of rules and events for the first season can be found in this forum.

The website is up at http://lxcc.vmaxsr.com - this will be expanded as and when it's needed.

Regards,
Anton Tcholakov
I would like to suggest my interest, as I love the LX cars (the 4 especially). I know T7R have got a thread about this on our private forum, so you might get a few more people interested from us too.

But, unfortunately, my time keeping is proving rather poor at the moment, as you might well be aware. I intended to race in Vixen (which never happened ), and I intended to race in the whole SARL (but only did one meeting, which I did rather well in). So I'm afraid you can't take my participation as gospel yet. Maybe in 6 weeks/2 months my life will have calmed down a bit (i.e. teh Reynard requiring less work, my new bedroom finished, and all that sort of tedious real life stuff).

+1
I want to race, but some reason my Registration email got lost. Is there a way you could activate manually username "Gu3st"

EDIT: Thanks to JamesF1 for the fastness
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I want to race, but some reason my Registration email got lost. Is there a way you could activate manually username "Gu3st"

Done.
I didn't get my registration email yet either, perhaps because I'm just impatient. The second one hasn't arrived either. Fancy clicking 'verify' for me too?
#6 - axus
I've just shouted at James. He should fix it up in a moment.
#7 - axus
Just a little update, the league website is now live, albiet not quite complete.

LXCC Wesite

Once the league time is finalized (you'll be able to find out more about that on our forum, as well as suggesting convenient times so we can do our best to include you in the league), the registrations will begin.

The website looks very spiffy
We've had some good interest fromt he Mercury guys (me included) and we were wondering if we were aloud to run 2 teams?

Thanks,
#10 - axus
Sure, they can be called Mercury-A and Mercury-B
Why couldn't this have started at the beginning of summer? I guess I'll just have to take my wheel out to school again...
This looks very cool. I'd enter if 1) I had a teammate, and 2) It wasn't going to be full of people who are two seconds a lap faster than I am. The LXs are easily my favourite cars.
#13 - axus
Quote from thisnameistaken :This looks very cool. I'd enter if 1) I had a teammate, and 2) It wasn't going to be full of people who are two seconds a lap faster than I am. The LXs are easily my favourite cars.

Forbin has just posted on the vMax forums that he's in need of a team-mate, perhaps speak to him?

I'm sure you won't be that much slower if you can keep up with Tristan.
Quote from axus :Forbin has just posted on the vMax forums that he's in need of a team-mate, perhaps speak to him?

I'm going to mull it over for a couple of days. LFS has been frustrating me lately - I'm going through one of those phases where you feel like you can go faster but instead you just keep crashing. If I get over this hump then I might try to enter if there are still places available.

Quote from axus : I'm sure you won't be that much slower if you can keep up with Tristan.

Well... I haven't raced him much lately, but it used to be that I could only keep up sometimes, on some circuits. The situation probably hasn't changed much
#15 - axus
We've now got our own forum section over here at the LFS forum. We've decided to transfer the discussion here so that people don't have to go to the trouble of registering at the vMax forum. Sorry for the inconveniece to those who already registered at the vMax forum.

We will now use this thread to decide on the league times and so forth. From the discussion at the vMax forum, we are having a bit of a hard time getting a day and time pinned. Many have said that they would prefer the league to be on a weekday, however making it on a weekday would make it almost completely inaccessible to people outside the GMT - GMT + 3 timezone.
I might be interested as well, though I'm as fast as Kev But I wouldn't have any chance with the Muroc guys anyways

(I'm just registering on the forum, this is just spam)

EDIT: And no team mate
EDIT2: And defenately the LX6
Hmmm i would be interested but I am already entered in the LX Eurocup which has been in the pipeline for a few months now.
#18 - axus
Hyperactive, I doubt any of us will have a chance against the Mercury guys.

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Hmmm i would be interested but I am already entered in the LX Eurocup which has been in the pipeline for a few months now.

This has been too. Bit of a clash... I doubt your rules look anything like ours though?

EDIT: Quicksilver, perhaps one of the leagues can fill the weekend LX league gap and the other could fill the weekday LX league gap? We wouldn't want them clashing entirely. I presume you have some say in that as I saw you posted the promo vid for it earlier today.
Hey James F1,
Me and a bunch of guys at the CRC are doing the same thing. We are currently trying to find some good tracks and get all the info for the different teams. We should swap idea's. Anything to run a good event.

Im pretty excited to see how it all goes once it up and running. and for me alittle worried as Our team decided to run the icy LX6.

Good luck with it all, hope it goes well
Well its about time we got some LX leagues, now 2 come along at the same time

Both events are different enough to run side by side, should get very different drivers in each one.

I like your site, looks very flash. How many people do you have entered so far?
#21 - axus
Entries haven't started yet, but about 6 or 7 teams have expressed interest.
Quite a few forum members have expressed an initial interest I think, maybe 10-12. Not too bad for such an early stage for an event. Axus has shed more light above

We didn't realise you were planning on such an event, so I hope you aren't offended.
Quote from Chris_Kerry :Quite a few forum members have expressed an initial interest I think, maybe 10-12. Not too bad for such an early stage for an event. Axus has shed more light above

We didn't realise you were planning on such an event, so I hope you aren't offended.

No way not at all. LX Events should have been started ages ago. Its good to see you guys have one on the go as well.
Nope not offended, you understand we must check for similarities just incase. Its obvious though both events are very different, the only common link being the cars.

Great minds obviously think alike.

Next i expect a load of RAC events lol Seems we all want to race the lesser used cars, which is excellent for the game.
Or was that "fools seldom differ?"
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG