The online racing simulator
Crashes on main menu [SOLVED]
(9 posts, started )
As the title says. Newest version. Any gameplay mode, single player, multiplayer, training, makes the game freeze for a moment then exit.
Please look into Windows event viewer and copy the crash information, the crash address is important for Scawen to debug the crash.
I might be wrong, but also the deb.log file in your LFS folder might be of use also, at least i think thats the file that would show if the crash is happening at a certain process of loading
Quote from Flame CZE :Please look into Windows event viewer and copy the crash information, the crash address is important for Scawen to debug the crash.

I have no idea what this is.
Quote from Bubs McRace :I have no idea what this is.

Here's how i open Windows Event Viewer

Right click(mouse) the Windows tab/button - then it should be the 3rd option from the top

or

Right click the Windows tab/button - select Run - Type Msconfig and press enter - select the tools tab - then select Event Viewer.

Someone will need to let you know where to go from there to find exactly where the LFS crash would be listed, i would've thought it would be in Windows Logs then Applictations but i'm unable to confirm this
The problem appears to have rectified itself. I guess my computer was having a bad day.
Quote from Bubs McRace :The problem appears to have rectified itself. I guess my computer was having a bad day.

One of the joy's of using Windows Big grin
It would still be interesting to find the crash log.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG