The online racing simulator
looking for a team
(8 posts, started )
looking for a team
hi first,
Well first to say, i bought Lfs quite a time ago with some Friends.We played like together for 2 weeks and then they started playing wow again, sucks . I still would like to drive, but i think you know how it is to drive without motivation to beat your mates So I'm trying to get back into LFS, so I'm looking for a Team(I prefer German or English Language) where i could have some fun, enjoy driving and keep on getting better
i hope I'll find something
Almost forgot, I'm 19 years old.I think that's always important to say
just pm me
well you could use lfs world log on and go to LFS racer datebase then click on lfs team search then you will find a whole list of lfs teams
#3 - MR_B
www.r4r.org.uk

I'm 18? if that means anything

We're a smaller team, but that just means we're more close as a team, all we ask is you're a clean racer!
Quote from faster111 :well you could use lfs world log on and go to LFS racer datebase then click on lfs team search then you will find a whole list of lfs teams

well yes, didn't think about it, but still this is an easier way because you can tell for what you are looking for exactly
#5 - joen
Quote from racer-36 :I would love to be in your team..i am english....but what would the team name be?????

He's looking for a team himself. He's not starting one.
to join a Team is the best way to go online and drive there, on public servers you wil find many Driver's who are in a Team and you can ask them about joining. The Team drivers also see how you drive and if you are friendly or not.
So my advice is go on a Server and drive .
Or you could just reply to this...

Toxic Star Racing is still looking for more members to be added onto there team. you could email me at [email protected] if you are interested in joining. You can also check out my signature and go to the site if you are really that interested

ToxicStarRacingTeam

We Currently have Four Members at the moment:

TSRT MFSB
TSRT ToxicKlay
TSRT MeeToo
TSRT Apex

We originaly started as a BF1 Team but I recently decided to change and decided it was time to race all cars...(got bored with BF1)
We have a cool site that TSRT ToxicKlay designed for us... http://www.freewebs.com/toxicstarracing
We are a New team and we are always looking for new members we have a few servers setup... They all have Toxic Star in them so be sure to join next time you see it.
If you are interested in joining our team just PM me and i will setup a meeting on our servers... thank you all TSRT MFSB (mostflyskaterboy)
Quote from MR_B :www.r4r.org.uk

I'm 18? if that means anything

We're a smaller team, but that just means we're more close as a team, all we ask is you're a clean racer!

R4R is about quality not quantity

looking for a team
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG