The online racing simulator
Honda CR-V RD1 (NEED HELP)
Hello, I need some help with a project of me and my friend. When importing the .obj file to the Editor, I get the error message saying "Too many vertices (32768)". What would you suggest to do in this situation? I'll put a Google Drive link so you can download the file yourself and take a look. We are out of ideas.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KBqoM34FLOxnKNC9Es0JFT-mf5owu9Io/view?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance, I hope that someone would figure it out.
Attached images
Näyttökuva 2022-03-08 205556.png
its way too detailed mod, you can either delete some parts of it, or reduce the quality (in blender its decimate, google it)
What nikolai_01 said is not true. The file you provided only had 25302 tris, which is no problem importing into the modeller. So you are not providing the same file which you are trying to import.

If it is true that the model is 32768 verts though thats not very far from the limit. Look at optimizing the model in general or remove details/assets.

What you should think about though is where the model came from. LFS does not accept mods which include models from questionable sources. Did you model this car yourself? Get it from another game or found it online? If you found it online you need to make sure that you have the required permissions to use the model in a game. The topology of the model you provided is very weird thats why im concerned about the source.
Attached images
crv.png
didnt bother to download and oen the model. also lfseditor doesnt tell you the count of vertices on model, which has them above the limit. the written 32768 is the limit, if u have more than those, then you should fix the issue outside modeler

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG