The online racing simulator
Old setups
(5 posts, started )
Old setups
Well hello everyone

Its been a loooong time since i wrote my first post in this forum :O

With a good friend of mine we decided to dust off out LFS accounts once again, and give this great game a second chance of life Smile

I have from my old, like OLD, LFS folder all my skins and car setups, i can the skins working but my setups arent working anymore wich makes me a bit sad...

Is there anyway around this problem so i can get my setups working again ?

Thanks

Blackmax
I'm afraid the best it can be done is run the old version it was left as, copy the values then apply on a new setup in the most recent game version, one by one. unless someone else knows a better trick. Smile

And depending since the last time you've played this game, car physics have been updated/worked on obviously, with changes until 2011 or so.

Or they stopped developing them earlier maybe 2008... I can't tell you exactly because I've ever so played it in 2010 then left it untouched until 2015 Shrug

IF TL;TR: I recommend making fresh new setups, and forget the old ones for good measure, or download a base to work on from the files sections Ya right
Quote from Blackmax :Is there anyway around this problem so i can get my setups working again ?

Setup names were changed at some point - currently all setups use the 3-letter car code instead of full name. For example XR GT_setupname.set should be now XRG_setupname.set to work ingame.
Also there is quite big setups base (partially also from both old setupgrid/inferno setupfield) here: https://www.lfs.net/files/setups - there are plenty of new and recently updated setups.
Thanks everyone, ill dig into the problem, and maybe just make some new setups but would be cool to run the old ones Big grin

Old setups
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG