The online racing simulator
Happy to see Ukraine Support ! <3
Happy to see racers around the world support ukraine. unfortunately some "people" were praising russia.
Attached images
Screenshot_3.jpg
Quote from kongle :Happy to see racers around the world support ukraine. unfortunately some "people" were praising russia.

Many of us support Ukraine wholeheartedly, i do praise the Russian people that had taken to protesting against the war.

Respect
Quote from kongle :Happy to see racers around the world support ukraine. unfortunately some "people" were praising russia.

I am happy to see huge support from other countries. I saw many rallies in many European and American cities in support of Ukraine, which gave me great hope and a warm inside, especially thanks to Georgia which understands us in this situation, also has been attacked in the past by russia and has territories (Abkhazia and South Ossetia) occupied by russia. Some Georgian soldiers came here in Ukraine to help us

Too bad russian people are zombified by their propaganda and lies on TV, they think that russian army are saving us from the USA, in another case they said that they saving russian speaking people from ukrainian nazis or whatever they came up with. Russia slowly becoming another North Korea. They don't even understand why many companies and brands leaving their country and why the ruble exchange rate is so bad right now. They crying that IKEA left their market yesterday and meanwhile their army bombing Ukrainian cities with innocent people, their soldiers dying because we are protecting our land and I am running to a shelter like 10 times a day because of a missile strike sirens.

I just hope this will end soon
Quote from numbazZ :I am happy to see huge support from other countries. I saw many rallies in many European and American cities in support of Ukraine, which gave me great hope and a warm inside, especially thanks to Georgia which understands us in this situation, also has been attacked in the past by russia and has territories (Abkhazia and South Ossetia) occupied by russia. Some Georgian soldiers came here in Ukraine to help us

Too bad russian people are zombified by their propaganda and lies on TV, they think that russian army are saving us from the USA, in another case they said that they saving russian speaking people from ukrainian nazis or whatever they came up with. Russia slowly becoming another North Korea. They don't even understand why many companies and brands leaving their country and why the ruble exchange rate is so bad right now. They crying that IKEA left their market yesterday and meanwhile their army bombing Ukrainian cities with innocent people, their soldiers dying because we are protecting our land and I am running to a shelter like 10 times a day because of a missile strike sirens.

I just hope this will end soon

We all hope it ends for you all soon. On another note, i really admire the strength and unity of the Ukranian people and soldiers.

Putins claim of the Nazis's in power is stupid. If hes insinuating that Zelenskyy is somehow a neo nazi, i know that Zelenskyy comes from a jewish family(his great grandad was in a camp).

Respect and stay safe
Quote from numbazZ :I just hope this will end soon

Hi numbazZ,

It's good to hear from you and most of us can only try to imagine how bad it must be for you now.

On another thread, a few Russians have posted in support of Ukraine. They are painfully aware of the false reporting by the Russian state media.

I know they would like to hear from you, if you have any time to post there. https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1991865#post1991865

Good luck and stay safe!
numbazZ
Good to see you alive. I hope other countries will help Ukraine to defeat Putin's regime. Most people around me are realy zombified and act like in middle ages. I'm in a minority of freeminded people, and also a target. They treat me as an enemy and stalking me for my opinions. This country is concentration camp.

Wish you all stay alive, keep safe and free.
Attached images
IMG_20220228_013250.jpg
Nearly 4,000 people have been detained at anti-war protests across Russia on Sunday, rights groups and Russian authorities say.

I know that this is only a small proportion of the Russian Population but it shows that many good Russian people are also against the war.

slava ukraini

Respect to the Russian people whom see the war for what it is, and are not afraid to admit it
I would like to post this BBC news item that is along the lines of what bishtop says.

Disclaimer: I am fully aware that the BBC is the UK's propaganda machine, although it is not directly state controlled. I feel this article is quite factual about the protests and is not pushing a viewpoint.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60640204
Quote from Scawen :
Disclaimer: I am fully aware that the BBC is the UK's propaganda machine, although it is not directly state controlled. I feel this article is quite factual about the protests and is not pushing a viewpoint.

Totally agree with you, i would not usually take something printed/published by the BBC as fact, but did find a few other independent outlets showing the same.

The following is video is "Russian police beat and arrest anti-war protesters", it should say say protester and not protesters for this video, but its known that this is not an isolated case.

https://youtu.be/nkWG2uBtdSs

Respect to the Russian people that despite the repercussions, still go and protest.
-
(EKuTo) DELETED by Scawen : unacceptable offensive language
-
(bishtop) DELETED by Scawen : reply to a post that is now deleted

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG