The online racing simulator
Established team wanted
(6 posts, started )
#1 - kirmy
Established team wanted
i want to join an established team with quite a lot of members
Hmmm, did you just get S2? You only have 38 miles driven so far online (Oval only with BF1? that won't get you far), and that is not enough at all for a well established team to let you in. You should be part of a club or something though. Like Clean Racers Club or some other one.
#3 - kirmy
where are such teams?
maby the teams seaction on the forum
R4R are looking for team members. I posted a thread. PM me if you are interested.
Toxic Star Racing is still looking for more members to be added onto there team. you could email me at [email protected] if you are interested in joining. You can also check out my signature and go to the site if you are really that interested

ToxicStarRacingTeam

We Currently have Four Members at the moment:

TSRT MFSB
TSRT ToxicKlay
TSRT MeeToo
TSRT Apex

We originaly started as a BF1 Team but I recently decided to change and decided it was time to race all cars...(got bored with BF1)
We have a cool site that TSRT ToxicKlay designed for us... http://www.freewebs.com/toxicstarracing
We are a New team and we are always looking for new members we have a few servers setup... They all have Toxic Star in them so be sure to join next time you see it.
If you are interested in joining our team just PM me and i will setup a meeting on our servers... thank you all TSRT MFSB (mostflyskaterboy)

Established team wanted
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG