The online racing simulator
Fast and Clean Driver Looking for a Team
(3 posts, started )
I am a respectable driver looking for an established team. I quit racing sims after my old team, Apex Racing Team (ART), broke up. We were one of the first Live for Speed teams. I have recently starting driving both LFS, Rfactor and GTR2 again after getting a new rig and building a new set-up.
Toxic Star Racing is still looking for more members to be added onto there team. you could email me at [email protected] if you are interested in joining. You can also check out my signature and go to the site if you are really that interested

ToxicStarRacingTeam

We Currently have Four Members at the moment:

TSRT MFSB
TSRT ToxicKlay
TSRT MeeToo
TSRT Apex

We originaly started as a BF1 Team but I recently decided to change and decided it was time to race all cars...(got bored with BF1)
We have a cool site that TSRT ToxicKlay designed for us... http://www.freewebs.com/toxicstarracing
We are a New team and we are always looking for new members we have a few servers setup... They all have Toxic Star in them so be sure to join next time you see it.
If you are interested in joining our team just PM me and i will setup a meeting on our servers... thank you all TSRT MFSB (mostflyskaterboy)
Quote from KartRacer :I am a respectable driver looking for an established team. I quit racing sims after my old team, Apex Racing Team (ART), broke up. We were one of the first Live for Speed teams. I have recently starting driving both LFS, Rfactor and GTR2 again after getting a new rig and building a new set-up.

R4R are looking to expand the team. PM me if interested.

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG